or Connect

Posts by RBales

5 sold; 15 sold pending payment; 11 sold pending payment. make me some offers. someone get on that arcteryx.
hey SF graduated college so it's time to move. i'm starting by selling some stuff i don't wear or doesn't fit me. all pieces are in excellent condition; individual notes will accompany each listing. obviously, i can combine shipping, and if you have any questions or want more detailed pictures feel free to get at me through pm or in the thread. help me eat while i try to find a use for my expensive history degree. reasonable offers will obviously be considered. ...
hey SF graduated college so it's time to move. i'm starting by selling some stuff i don't wear or doesn't fit me. all pieces are in excellent condition; individual notes will accompany each listing. obviously, i can combine shipping, and if you have any questions or want more detailed pictures feel free to get at me through pm or in the thread. help me eat while i try to find a use for my expensive history degree. reasonable offers will obviously be considered. ...
UPDATE sorry to all those interested, but as it shrunk up in the wash it's no longer for sale.
pics and measurements will be coming in a few hours. i got lots of interest both here and at sufu, so i'll be going in the order i received contact in terms of first dibs. right now a guy over a sufu has first swipe at it, though please everyone bear in mind i really like this shirt, and would prefer if i could trade for a version of it that fits. if you have a small, i'd love you.
i got this patchwork shirt from gilt, and it's too big. if anyone has a small who sized down too much and wants a medium, let's trade. i'd also consider selling it if it doesn't shrink in the wash. shoot me a pm if you're interested. pics on request.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tooch4321 they carry them, they actually had at least 30 different pairs in stock... what optometrist do you use? in the chicago area i assume
Quote: Originally Posted by wing8tes_qw ayer: sweater worn mostly unbuttoned USS Ronald Reagan what are the pants? i'm trying to force spring with some spring pants
I'm looking for a new suit to help me get my first real job since i'll be graduating soonish. i'd prefer a two-button or three-roll-two front and double vents on the jacket, but i'd take single vent as well, and preferably it will be a slim fit. as for the pants, i'd like them to be flat-front, but again i'm flexible. they'll need to be adjustable to a 30-31 inch waist and a 31-32 inch inseam. would prefer new, but used and in good shape is obviously ok, too. If...
bump, offers please