or Connect

Posts by RBales

anyone have a line on a herringbone baker jacket in size small? can't seem to find one in stock anywhere.
New, without tags blue flannel shirt from J.Crew. Size small in their Slim cut. Really nice colors I've just never worn it, which means it has to go. Asking twenty dollars shipped, which will be via USPS priority with tracking from Madison. Any questions, just ask! Measurements: 20" p2p 17.5" shoulder 28.5" long
Yes, these are for dudes that have giant feet. My grandmother bought these for me even though i wear an eight and a half. She's old. Regardless, BNIB for $75 shipped CONUS. Any questions, please holler.
Waist measures 17 inches Front rise measures 11 inches Thigh measures 11.75 inches (taken from 1" below the crotch) Knee measures 9.5 inches Hem measures 8.25 inches Inseam measures 31.5 inches
Really nice pair of APC pants in an awesome, chocolate brown semi-waxed gabardine. I tried to capture the fabric in one of the photos, but it's pretty complex, so I apologize that it doesn't really do it justice. In perfect condition. Fit like a 31, and have been hemmed to a 32 inch inseam. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Charcoal grey J.Crew cords in the 484 fit, which is J. Crew's slimmest fit. Really substantial fabric with thin-wale cording. In perfect condition — probably only worn a half-dozen times. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Never worn Saint James tee. Got this as a gift, but the neck shape isn't my thing. Really cool fabric — thick, semi-coarse cotton that is really tough-looking, for lack of a better descriptor. Fits like a slim 38. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Outrageously soft cotton sweater in a beautiful medium-blue and white Breton stripe. Purple buttons on both shoulders. Drapes beautifully with long, slim sleeves. The tag got snagged and pulled off, taking a bit of the fabric from the back with it — totally fixable and anyways not a prominent hole. But it is there and hence the low price. Fits like a slim 38. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Amazing pattern on this Pendleton shirt. The Solo Shirt is Pendleton's slim fit, though this still fits like a true small, not an extra-small. Worn once; never fit. American-made fabric and a really great collar shape. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Nice, everyday oxford from J.Crew that's too slim for me in the shoulder. Worn a few times - has some very faint discoloration in the pits, but unless you've got your arms up no one will be able to see it. Otherwise, this shirt's in great condition. Shipping will be from Madison USPS priority with tracking. Feel free to PM me with any questions.