or Connect

Posts by hurhur

Up for sale is a pair of MMM White High Tops, Size 41. Brand new with tags, bags and box. Haven't worn them at all since I got them. Bought them at around 500USD + shipping. Looking to sell at a lower price of 450USD plus shipping. thanks!!
Up for sale is a pair of MMM White High Tops, Size 41. They are brand new with tags, bags and box. Haven't worn them at all since I bought them and my style is changing, moving on from sneakers. These are slightly different from the previous iterations of the White Hi's. Instead of suede at some areas, they are patent leather, but other than that, it is pretty much the same. Bought them at around 500USD + shipping. Looking to sell at 450USD + shipping. Hope these get a...
thanks drew for the insights. If you could collect all the info that you have written up about clothing and what not, you could probably publish a book on what goes on behind the scenes of clothes making. good stuff.
something totally off topic here, but what's your take on IDEAL zippers? My gf has a lamb DR from Topshop(when they first produced leather jackets made of real lamb leather) that has some pretty heavy duty IDEAL zippers. The zippers pulls are really chunky and sturdy imo, and it has one of the thickest zipper I ever felt so far. Much heavier than any other zippers from any other leather jackets I own. Went back to Topshop a couple of weeks ago, and there was the same DR...
Just got my Boris from SS10(I think). crazy details. extended inner lining, leather buttons, waxed cords and 3D pockets.
UC.
how about leather wrist straps? I think that would be a nice touch.
you need to post more pictures of your Uncontrol rider^
what's wrong with that undercover?
Guidi 212 Reverse Horse Lace Ups I think I prefer Guidi's toebox to other brands'. Undercover Napoleon Jacket