Posts by hurhur

I'm sorry but could someone tell me what exactly I should do here.(First pair of leather shoes that needs taking care of) Or is there a thread that I could refer to? Thanks again
will the colour ever stop coming off? thanks
I have a pair of brand new saddle brown AEs. I tried cleaning them with a damp cloth, however, some of the brown seems to come off the shoes and onto my cloth. Is this normal?
how do those common projects black leather lace ups size compared to their sneakers? I read that they size a size bigger than other common projects sneakers.
anyone knows where to get Common Projects Leather Lace Slip On Shoe in Black? they seem to be sold out everywhere.
how do common projects officer lace ups size compared to other common project sneakers. I read on blackbied that they run a size bigger than other CPs sneakers. anyone got any idea?
First post here Topman PS Red Ear Onitsuka
First post here Topman PS Red Ear Onitsuka
Took me a while to get off my lazy ass and take photos of these. here they are. they are the 60's cut in black denim Packaging: Leather tag: Red selvage: All black hardware and stitching: Free denim sample and namecard: Pre-soak fit pics:
they took about 1-2 days to get back to me. I can't really remember. but they are a 2 men team and handsew the jeans, so they would be quite busy.