or Connect

Posts by hurhur

anyone knows where to get Common Projects Leather Lace Slip On Shoe in Black? they seem to be sold out everywhere.
how do common projects officer lace ups size compared to other common project sneakers. I read on blackbied that they run a size bigger than other CPs sneakers. anyone got any idea?
First post here Topman PS Red Ear Onitsuka
First post here Topman PS Red Ear Onitsuka
Took me a while to get off my lazy ass and take photos of these. here they are. they are the 60's cut in black denim Packaging: Leather tag: Red selvage: All black hardware and stitching: Free denim sample and namecard: Pre-soak fit pics:
they took about 1-2 days to get back to me. I can't really remember. but they are a 2 men team and handsew the jeans, so they would be quite busy.
i ordered a pair a month ago. in the 66 cut with black denim. it's going to arrive on thursday. i'm stoked.
what are the measurements for the paul smith pants?
the orange one is up on sale on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=220347287528 But I'm really only liking the white one. have been trying to find it for the longest time ever. but no luck so far.
Is there any online store where I can get these in this colour? So far I've only seen the black and orange ones being sold online.