or Connect

Posts by hurhur

Finally in my size.
Finally in my size.
that's an awesome jacket. lucky guy too.
this available? best iteration of the moto I've ever seen.
good eye there lane, I just polish them slightly so that they give off a bit of 'shine'. Only on the toecap area. I don't really like the matte black look, makes them similar to normal army combat boots imo.
yea! bought them a few years ago from a user on sufu. not sure myself which season they are from.thanks!I'll get pics when I get the chance.thanks! I've worn the drips out more or less. leather is still as stiff though, have to put more wear into it. Cordovan can be a bitch sometimes when it comes to breaking in.
I do rotate them quite often. I don't wear one pair more than twice in a row.The Undercover boots could be for sale(pm me if interested) because I find myself overlooking them most of the time.The powdered leather by layer-0 is quite interesting actually. It is horse leather with a layer of powder over it, giving it a smooth, velvety texture. I don't know how the actual application of powder goes, but it seems that it won't be washed/worn off quite easily off the leather....
Click for bigger picture. My shoes/boots collection. top row L to R: Carpe S40(destroyed horse), Undercover front zip waxed suede boots(thinking of selling), Rick Owens Combats, Guidi 998(full grain horse) middle row: DBSS, Ann D Triple Buckle, CCP drips, Guidi 212(reversed horse) bottom row: Guidi 992(donkey), Damir Doma, Carpe Diem(Horween cordovan) One more Layer-0 powdered derbies or Augusta one-piece derbies, and I'll be done.
Up for sale is a brand new Black Zam Barrett Siamese Bag. Only tried on(held in front of the mirror). Can't find the tags because my mom dumped it. Will include the fabric bag that comes along with every Zam Barrett purchases. - Made of buffalo leather (very thick and sturdy) - Can hold a 13 inch laptop - Riri zips and black buttons - Perfect size for a briefcase - Retailing at INK clothing for 910USD asking only 350USD OBO(almost HALF PRICE) - For...
Up for sale is a Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Boiled Polyester Blazer. - Made of CDGH+ signature boiled polyester - Vertical zips down the back seams - Zipped arm office on the left sleeve - Size S, will fit a 46 or small 48 s2s: 42cm p2p: 47cm sleeve: 68cm front: 76cm back: 73cm asking 420USD OBO - For shipping costs, please PM me. - Item is located in Singapore, smoke-free and pet-free home.