or Connect

Posts by Chip

Quote: Originally Posted by SLAB so is it safe to assume a actual chest size 36 can fit a size XS in the westrn down vest? someone willing to proxy for me to europe? Northwest vest, ime, runs tts. I am a 36 chest had a tee, shirt, and sweater underneath and a small fit fine. I have no idea who is supposed to fit under the xxs that Jcrew offers.
Some sizing info I got from Saager at Unis sometime last year. I think the Jimmy runs similar to the Adam. Felix XS: Pit to Pit = 19 Cross Back = 16 1/8 Body Length = 28 1/2 Arm Length (from underarm) = 21 7/8 Neck = 15  Felix S: Pit to Pit = 20 1/4 Cross Back = 16 1/2 Body Length = 29 1/2 Arm Length (from underarm) = 22 Neck = 15 3/8 Adam S: Pit to Pit = 20 3/8 Cross Back = 16 3/8 Body Length = 28 1/2 Arm Length (from underarm) = 21 1/8 Neck = 15 1/2 Jack XS: Pit to...
those chinelas are mad dirty
and put on some f**king shoes
im a sz 8 sneaker and take a 40. edit.. haven't tried on the painted colorways but I don't think sizing would change, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by blackboard_knowledge I wish that we had a Need Supply store front in DC. It looks like Need Supply sells all the stuff that I want that is hard to find Washington. You know if the FTTG store closed?
Quote: Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis the down shirt is really awesome, have been wearing it for the past week in the Vermont winter (10-30 degrees, wind chill colder). it's warm enough for those temps and looks great. i have gotten compliments every day i have worn it. good stuff. You go TTS on this joint?
Had an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme after lunch today...
not WM related but I was just looking at something from WildThings... Limoland carries WT Hooded Primaloft jacket as well as the CDW quilted jacket, gnarly colors and their embroidered logo is Limo
Quote: Originally Posted by AHShadow Hey, I was wondering if you could post a fit pic of the Knit Cap? Thinking about buying one but I'm not sure how it'll look on me and since youhave a similar build as mine, that will give me a pretty good idea . lol what does body build have to do with a knit hat?