or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini That's gotta itch like a motherfucka. You choose a reply; I'm too tired to self-edit. 1. You don't have to be one of those raw freaks, man -- you can wash them now and then. 2. Grow a pair. Then you can scratch 'em.
Did you see the Levi's Grey Tweed Wool Blend 511s featured in Complex? I emailed Levi's and they said they'll be in the stores and on levi.com by December. They look great.
Express probably wouldn't have survived the 1990s if not for the bankruptcy of their primary competitor, Chess King.
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 ottawa eh? but it says you live in nyc To a Torontonian, of course, this is a recipe for major cognitive dissonance.
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 i live in toronto, canada will this jacket get me through the winter? I don't understand -- do you live in Toronto, or do you live in Canada? /Obligatory. Ottawan.
I've tried on the Express ones, and my issue wasn't the quality, but the fit. They were a lot baggier on me than others I've tried.
You can wipe off the spittle that you sprayed everywhere, buddy. Maybe take a valium. Jesus.
Quote: Originally Posted by robdpittman Do you recommend getting one even if it is going to be worn constantly? I do, because really, everyone needs to mix it up and put on a different watch now and then. At the very least, a winder acts as a nice display case so you can admire it like a goddamn moon rock or something. I got one from Brookstone, it's quite handsome and dead silent.
I think it's important that no more than 5 posts go by without someone pointing out that this guy fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Just resetting the counter, folks.
My "I'm above this" comment is better than yours.