or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Are those Bootcut pants? Oh yeah, like THAT'S the biggest problem with his jeans.
My watch for small-timer days is a Timex Easy Reader. I bought it at Target on sale for $23 and replaced the strap with a nice glove leather band for $12. It's beautiful and simple and I like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz this thread makes me want to row crew Is this some sort of euphemism?
I don't need any of this stuff, but the descriptions are total win.
Quote: Originally Posted by ESPNHD I have black, brown and blue suits, so I need a gray one. Under $800, slim fit. I'm a 40L, 34 waist. I like the cut of Hugo Boss, but obviously you folks here don't like the brand, so please give me suggestions! Don't drink the haterade. Hugo Boss suits in the $700 range are fine. I have a couple of bespoke suits now but I still wear my Boss suits too. If you like the style, go ahead and buy.
Quote: Originally Posted by harry2quinn The clipped grammar in your sentences makes it pretty funny to read in my head with a Russian accent. Haw. I thought exactly the same thing. But you said it first, so that makes you the terrible person. And of course watch automatic. In Soviet Russia, watch wind YOU!
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang The color of that Margiela tneck is perfection. Agreed. Beautiful.
Quote: Originally Posted by DutchMen Include a 5th button. Right on. It works for Tom Ford, and I am not in the business of questioning His wisdom.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Ahahah yeah, I had to move his tricycle out of the frame to not fuck up the pic. Well played.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m For those of you interested: Is this your son's closet or something?