or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

My biggest concern here is that there is a thread title that starts with "DEAR IDIOTS" and I instinctively decided that I should read it.
I have a really similar shirt, and it totally kills with medium-grey wool flannel trousers. Of course there's always khaki or black as well.
If you're worried about looking like a Wall Street investment banker, there are parameters more important than the pattern. Pinstripe is fine. What's more important is the type of suit -- you want single-breasted, 2-piece.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ideefixee Grey one looks all-right. Seconded. And maybe the navy one. But the grey is the clear winner of the four.
Chimay blue label. The creme de la creme... the Cap'n Crunch of beers, if you will.
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 Unrefinery blog post #300 - WHY WE ARE TIRED OF ITCHY WOOL JEANS!!!! Heh, no doubt. I think they look pretty cool, but I may change my tune completely once I finally get my hands on them and try 'em on.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini That's gotta itch like a motherfucka. You choose a reply; I'm too tired to self-edit. 1. You don't have to be one of those raw freaks, man -- you can wash them now and then. 2. Grow a pair. Then you can scratch 'em.
Did you see the Levi's Grey Tweed Wool Blend 511s featured in Complex? I emailed Levi's and they said they'll be in the stores and on levi.com by December. They look great.
Express probably wouldn't have survived the 1990s if not for the bankruptcy of their primary competitor, Chess King.
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 ottawa eh? but it says you live in nyc To a Torontonian, of course, this is a recipe for major cognitive dissonance.