or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

That's one of the nicest BR suits ever, too. (And no, not meant to be damning with faint praise. It's nice.)
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES For anyone who owns the Men's Shaker Shawl Card.... Does it strech with wear? Mine sure did. I should have sized down.
Grape Kool-Aid. Suck it, crackers.
My "I'm above this" attitude is better than yours.
ModernTailor.com and MyTailor.com both make good stuff, and I have shirts from both. The difference is the delivery schedule; MyTailor once took 11 weeks to make me a shirt (based on a previously used pattern, no less) and that is frankly not acceptable. At this point I only use 'em when I can't find the fabric I want at ModernTailor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason No, but we have hair. BAM! BOOM! HEADSHOT!
Black shoes with a navy suit makes Baby Jesus cry.
Honestly, I think authenticity is academic here. The real issue is that the style is VERY out of date -- big, very low notch in a lapel that's wide in all the wrong places, kind of shapeless, odd low grouping of three buttons... I wouldn't buy it no matter who made it.
Man, did I ever misinterpret the subject line... I figured this was about a class action suit against Coach relating to their imaginatively-priced Chinese-made products.
I don't mean this in a negative way, I swear I don't, and I'm not trying to diss aeglus. But can someone explain to me what about his fit was special, noteworthy, original, etc. such that so many people voted for it? Or am I missing the point, and the idea was simply to execute a very conventional style in the most mistake-free manner possible? I don't know, I'm asking.