or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Quote: Originally Posted by JackFrost09 Who is this? Dow Corning.
Great looking jacket. I love the texture and style. It's a shame the sleeves are so short, or I'd be all over it.
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense the color on that is pretty gross I applaud anyone who takes on a challenge with such a degree of difficulty as trying to make that colour work. But yes, it does have a certain je ne sais quoi baby-puke quality to it, if you will.
It's possible to reach a point where your wardrobe is simply big enough -- when you have so much stuff that some things are only worn once or twice in a season, and you're pretty well covered for all occasions. I'm in the mode now where I could find room for more stuff, but I try to donate older items to charity when similar pieces come in, just to keep a manageable rotation.
Great stuff. Sent PM on #12.
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz lol purple label is out of my price range o_0 whats the retail on that 1200usd? I'd been eying that same RLPL cardigan, until I saw this from Rogues Gallery: Sorry, Ralph.
I'd really like a nice, plain hoodie in a rich brown. Flexible on material, and can be zip or pullover, but must have (a) no nonremovable logos and (b) no pockets. Any suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by slice it What do you guys think of this (especialy its price)? Do you know a place i can get the same thing for a little bit less? Shawl collar pullovers look kind of Jonas Brothers to me; I'd get a shawl collar cardigan instead. Similar colour available at Lands' End for $35 on sale. Even if you have to pay your tailor $25 to slim the sides and adjust the arm holes, you still come out ahead. J.Crew also makes a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii Schott racer I think I just let out a little bit of pee. Hey, Dad, can I have $625?...
Quote: Originally Posted by chethondo I just re-conditioned my desert boots. Here's the before and after. They look pretty damn good if I do say so my damn self. Nice work. What product(s) did you use?