or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

You know, everyone has to start somewhere, and I'm sure this will get better over time. But aren't you sort of asking for trouble/confusion with the name, since there is of course a well-regarded menswear source called Men A La Mode?
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Inverted pentagram, the international sign for tool No, I'm pretty sure that would be the skull. Inverted pentagram = "I want to be a Satanist, but I'll settle for Mall Rat."
It's been over a month, so let us know if you've changed your mind on the "no lowball offers" policy.
I'm not buying your stuff, but I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scoundrel While having lunch at Red Lobster recently, our waiter complimented me on my suit, then asked where I bought it. I simply said it was a gift (whether this is true or not isn't important here) as to deter a drawn out discussion about clothes. Asking someone literally on the street would be inappropriate. I don't believe it has a homosexual denotation, but an uncultured one. A guy who eats at Red...
Also, not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have a Diesel jacket like this one: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3...1BH&sts=help80 Nice tailored fit. Sort of military but not too over-the-top about it (4 pockets, but no epaulets). Spiewak used to be great for this sort of thing, and F/W 09 had a couple of excellent jackets you might still be able to find. But their S/S collection this year is mostly nylon and largely crap.
Quote: Originally Posted by nonissue one of the few nice things I've seen at BR in the last few months. Fits really slim. I appreciate the report on that. I was looking at it too, but I've had such bad luck with BR's quality lately that I wasn't going to order until I saw it in person.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert No, you can't alter a sweater. I guess my tailor must be an overachiever then. Just about every sweater I buy goes to her for slimming, and they turn out great.
Quote: Originally Posted by hiyo You bought that WWM shirt from someone on the forum for $50 and hoping to resell for $120? Scumbag move... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=172857 Best first post EVAR. I like the cut of your jib, young man.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Well played, sir, well played I live for my fans.