or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

This is really your friend's decision, isn't it? Try to sell him on wearing yours, but ultimately, wear what he wants you to wear. It's his wedding.
We actually just posted a buyer's guide on Monday. Personally, I usually go for Banana Republic when they go on sale.
Don't mess with it, and certainly don't go back to the 1980s by tapering the pants. But don't wear the vest, either.
Congrats, you'll love it. Your first automatic watch? Do you have a winder yet?
Frank The J.Crew Dork has become a parody of himself.
What's a tie?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker *BONUS* Click HERE for my semi-NSFW Tom Ford-esque advertising campaign starring Mrs. Spoo! I'd Spoo on 'em. Seriously, though, nice bracelets.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 I went and tried on 5 pair of the choicest (IMO) woolen plaid. All were very uncomfortable on the nuts in my tagged size. This coming from a dude with 10 pairs of Incotex. I might go back and try a size up. They do run small. I wear a 33 waist everywhere else, and a 34 Mabitex is just a little snug on me.
Heh, I also bought one of style "B" at Daffy's today. The leg is a little slimmer than I normally go but I'm going to give it a shot.
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz gay dude on glee Isn't that sort of like being the black guy in a Spike Lee movie?