or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

It can work, but try using a pairing that isn't so close in value. That very pale, desaturated jacket is nice but would look better with something like a navy and white gingham -- so you'd have more contrast but complimentary colours.Now, about those "dad jeans"...
Putting the "pooP" into "SpooPoker", if you will.OK, I got nothin'.
Wow. We were all just making fun of Schuman, but he looks great here.
Let us know if you re-post, man. OK, let ME now; everyone else can kick rocks.
I'm also not a fan of skinny cuts. But straight leg trousers work fine for me and probably will suit you too.In the meantime, you can easily get your tailor to slim those down a little bit. It'd be an opportunity to find out where your comfort level is.
You sure you don't want to hear anything about the fit of the trousers?
I think we're going with the more politically correct term "malevolent dwarf".
Correct. Isn't America great?I don't see the relevance of my website to the photo you posted -- I suppose you were just pissed off because someone didn't like your pleated pants / ill-fitting sweater guy -- but (and I mean this sincerely) I appreciate that you took the time to check it out.
Opinions vary.
I personally loves me some Howard Yount, but here's my problem with their trousers:I can understand guys wanting a little taper, but that's a straight-up SW&D cone right there.chrisjr, check out Bonobos' straight-leg Woolrich Donegals and light greys.