or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

My watch for small-timer days is a Timex Easy Reader. I bought it at Target on sale for $23 and replaced the strap with a nice glove leather band for $12. It's beautiful and simple and I like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz this thread makes me want to row crew Is this some sort of euphemism?
I don't need any of this stuff, but the descriptions are total win.
Quote: Originally Posted by ESPNHD I have black, brown and blue suits, so I need a gray one. Under $800, slim fit. I'm a 40L, 34 waist. I like the cut of Hugo Boss, but obviously you folks here don't like the brand, so please give me suggestions! Don't drink the haterade. Hugo Boss suits in the $700 range are fine. I have a couple of bespoke suits now but I still wear my Boss suits too. If you like the style, go ahead and buy.
Quote: Originally Posted by harry2quinn The clipped grammar in your sentences makes it pretty funny to read in my head with a Russian accent. Haw. I thought exactly the same thing. But you said it first, so that makes you the terrible person. And of course watch automatic. In Soviet Russia, watch wind YOU!
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang The color of that Margiela tneck is perfection. Agreed. Beautiful.
Quote: Originally Posted by DutchMen Include a 5th button. Right on. It works for Tom Ford, and I am not in the business of questioning His wisdom.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Ahahah yeah, I had to move his tricycle out of the frame to not fuck up the pic. Well played.
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m For those of you interested: Is this your son's closet or something?
Good for what, exactly? It helps to know what you want to wear it with and where. Going to the beach? Wearing to work? Doing a David Carradine?