or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Fair enough, but I'd argue that the opposite is also a problem, though -- that some people look good in spite of what they're wearing, not because of it, and for those reasons we somehow aren't supposed to notice even the most obvious avenues for improvement. Like getting Mr. Mort guy here to hem his way-too-long trousers or to not have a sphincterlike pucker at the front of his collar. (And no, I don't know who this guy is.)We can all dress better, but few of us will be...
Are you sure you don't want to introduce just a little more colour here? Like, maybe that striped tie with a pale blue or lavender square?
Likewise. Scarred by the 80s, and by Don Cherry.
See, I think all three of the photos you posted this morning are interesting and there are some nice clothes in them. But after years of seeing this sort of thing -- and this is really terrible -- the first things I always notice are the obvious, easily solvable issues that if corrected would make these outfits better. In this case, all he really had to do was put on a solid-coloured shirt with no contrast placket and slightly shorter sleeves. Sprezz has a point of...
Did you try steaming it out?
It's comic relief. Don't hate, man.Coincidentally I learned that people who love that shit are not fans of my website. I'm not sure how to break it to my advertisers that we've lost such a coveted demographic.
Do you have to buy jeans with the gift cert? I am a Bonobos fan, but in my opinion the denim is their weakest product line.
Look at that fucking beak. You tell me:
I usually find D.S. Dundee under $100.
Funny you should ask.