or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Did you try steaming it out?
It's comic relief. Don't hate, man.Coincidentally I learned that people who love that shit are not fans of my website. I'm not sure how to break it to my advertisers that we've lost such a coveted demographic.
Do you have to buy jeans with the gift cert? I am a Bonobos fan, but in my opinion the denim is their weakest product line.
Look at that fucking beak. You tell me:
I usually find D.S. Dundee under $100.
Funny you should ask.
"Drape" is a code word for "Mens Wearhouse".
Joseph Abboud campaign.
Depends. Are you interviewing to be a forest ranger in the national park service? Motorcycle repairman? Tattoo artist?The description uses words like "classy" and "sophistication". Don't believe it. It's a neat, rugged-looking bag but it is the opposite of those things. I do like how they say it's "a must for every professional" while also stating that it makes a good diaper bag.
I'm a fan, but unless you're wearing them with black jeans, I'd go with brown instead. The darker browns (like the beeswax version) will look nice with even very deep indigo / steel washes.You'll want to size down a full size for these; they famously run big. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and an 8 /12 Clarks DB. Particularly since you live in a hot climate where you might want to wear them with loafer socks. Nordstrom carries them, and they also have free shipping / free returns if...