or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Quote: Originally Posted by musososeki I killed it today I hope you then gave it a proper burial.
Where are you guys getting this idea that digital watches are the only alternative to expensive watches?
Quote: Originally Posted by Coater Today, I bought a cheap Hawaiian shirt OK, there's your problem right there.
Anybody heard from this guy? No answer yet to my PM from three days ago. Just wonderin'.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien In my opinion it does look a little off, yes. "A little off" is being charitable. This looks like ass.
PM sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker So I gather no shoe serkle. They probably all just bumped dicks instead.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Can we get some live updates? Shoe serkle? It's in Northern Liberties, and the primary attendees are from SW&D. So just go to Look At This Fucking Hipster and check out a few photos. That'll give you a sufficiently accurate picture of what you missed.
Can I get measurements on that Tumi travel passport wallet? And also a condition report, I guess; is there some price tag residue and/or a hole in the front above the logo?