or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Were these by chance the non-iron "Advantage" Milanos? If so, what you're dealing with is more likely the wrinkle-resistance treatment. BB actually advises not to alter their non-iron trousers, which is kind of an unrealistic request, but as you've learned you're better off buying too long and shortening than the other way around.
Some beauty shots used in yesterday's post: Seriously, Kent, these things are great. You need to keep more of them in stock, particularly the navy which is a really nice deep authentic navy.
I've been wondering about them too. They do have a complete satisfaction guarantee, so I guess there's nothing to lose but your time.
As SF's resident pimp from Harlem, I resent that.We're all liberal weenies up here. You won't see us wearing fur for fear of being beaten up by PETA.
I'd also go to Suitsupply's showroom while in NYC.
I have to admit I didn't think you were gonna pull that one back from the brink, man. Well done. Now just add a lighter pocket square with some kind of pattern to get a little texture in there.
I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.
You already won the Internets, man. You don't have to spike the ball.
It's OK, my English is also very bad. He is just saying that he's impressed. I think most of us are kind of awed by the quantity of quality stuff you have, the tasteful manner in which you put it together, and are astounded at how the contributions of one person are (for the moment, at least) crushing the collective efforts of the other several thousand of us combined. On top of that is a sort of amazement that you've been doing this for so long without coming to our...