or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

No, you want to show about as much cuff as you would with a jacket -- 1/4", 1/2", whatever.
I think she has a point. That big, low lapel notch is really dated.Some nice pickups otherwise, though.
I got some "Batman" underoos for my birthday when I was around 4.Not sayin' anything, just sayin'.
Denim, khakis, cargos, red or burgundy corduroy, lighter grey wool flannel, maybe donegal / tweed...Great looking shirt. Nice find, man.
Gold chain(s).
Kent, I have this pocket square and I love it more than life itself. We need more of these light coloured, delicate printed patterns for summer.
I laughed so hard l think I let out a little bit of pee.
Broad lapels can be awesome, and skinny lapels are a temporary fad that resurfaces only every 40-50 years. So how bad are they? Are you sure you need to do anything about them? Post a picture of your jacket!
Santoni. Do want.
Fair enough, but I'd argue that the opposite is also a problem, though -- that some people look good in spite of what they're wearing, not because of it, and for those reasons we somehow aren't supposed to notice even the most obvious avenues for improvement. Like getting Mr. Mort guy here to hem his way-too-long trousers or to not have a sphincterlike pucker at the front of his collar. (And no, I don't know who this guy is.)We can all dress better, but few of us will be...