or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

The KW and SS websites both offer a complete list of measurements for every size they carry (shoulder, chest, waist, sleeve, etc). I'd use that as a reference.
I keep seeing people using "Woolrich" and "wool rich" interchangeably here and I don't think we should be. "Woolrich" is a Pennsylvania brand known for outdoorsy stuff and heavy duty workwear. As I understand it the "wool rich" fabrics offered by Luxire are wool/poly blends made by Tessuto and other overseas operations. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I guess I just found out that my parents use this site.Howzit, folks?
Nope. Luxire once partially lined a medium-weight cotton twill pant for me with a lighter weight cotton specifically to provide a buffer between the wearer and the material (and to make one's legs contact the cooler-feeling fabric). And it works.
I use the same measurements as for my cotton shirts.
Sport coat. Eh, these things happen. The garments are made by human beings; someone probably read a "19" as an "18" or something. All of the other measurements were spot-on and it's one of the nicest pieces in my wardrobe.
Cross-post with the Friday Challenge: Herringbone. If you don't vote for me it means you hate America. Sport coat: Suitsupply Shirt: Hemrajani Wool trousers: Lands' End Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Pocket square: Tom Ford Watch: Timex Easy Reader Wrist Beads: homemade
Casual Friday. Sport coat: Suitsupply Shirt: Hemrajani Wool trousers: Lands' End Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Pocket square: Tom Ford Watch: Timex Easy Reader Wrist Beads: homemade
I needed to let out the waist almost 2" and it was no problem.
I was actually going to wear a brown herringbone suit made by Mr. Ned, but obviously there's no point in trying that now. Off to plan B... I hate you so hard, Stitches.