or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Some new arrivals here from Luxire, plus one back from the tailor after minor alterations. Trousers in Dugdale Fine Worsted - Duck Egg Blue Plain: My photo here is a little washed out. In reality the colour is darker than this but lighter than the photo on Luxire's website. These are a fantastic and comfortable lightweight wool for warm weather. Shirt in Khaki Red Tattersall Linen + White Twill Pants: I love the shirt, but I am particularly pleased with the pants...
That's almost certainly the copper chino, which I had made into cargo pants:If I'm honest it's a bit wrinkle-prone. But I've been spoiled by wrinkle-resistant fabrics.
That tan right there with the light blue windowpane (TRE 1008 Drago I think?) really speaks to me for a summer blazer.I get the LI 60% means 60% linen but what is WV 40%?
When your junk fits in a container that is smaller than your nose you are probably in for a tough life.
I don't care for your dismissive attitude towards the awesome man-sized lapel oeuvre of Tom Ford.
I just say in the notes "please use your softest possible collar lining".Not sure what's in there but it works for me.
I was going to say this was kind of a douchey comment, but then I noticed you're from Toronto.
I think it's beautiful but if you're after Standard Office Wear™ then I agree it's too pale.
For my first Luxire order I measured my best-fitting shirt and sent them those measurements. The result was nearly perfect; I only had to change one thing for subsequent shirts.To be fair, that best-fitting shirt was also custom made for me. If your own best-fitting shirt doesn't fit all that well this might not be the way to go.