or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

That's it exactly, in my opinion.That said I'm not a fan of monkstraps in general -- kind of the quintessential "dressed by #menswear" shoe -- but I do share your appreciation for suede. Would probably go with nicer suede chukkas or loafers there.
Jacket: Brooks Brothers Shirt: Luxire Trousers: Suitsupply Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Pocket square and wrist beads: Homemade Wristwatch: Omega
We aren't doing requests. The bench and body language just cried out for Sad Keanu Reeves.
Man, that sounds awesome. In my line of business (cultural non-profits in Upper Manhattan) if you did a Friday presentation in a seersucker blazer you would totally own the room. I think you should go for it and let the voters decide.Try to view this as a challenge, or an opportunity to broaden your perceptions beyond your own industry / culture / etc. You'd be surprised how much business is conducted in the arts sector, or on casual Fridays, or in the entire republic of...
The pants are fine. The suede double monks make Baby Jesus cry.
Outfit qualifies. That an Eidos collar on the polo? Also, nice jacket.
Cheers all. I am from Pretoria SA, lived briefly in Botswana and Nigeria, now residing in Harlem NY where my work largely involves celebrating and promoting the culture of the greater African diaspora. This is my men's accessories brand, which uses materials sourced from across the continent: Thomas Mark Heritage My whole aesthetic is about sneaking a piece of Africana into what I wear every day, be it a pocket square printed in Mali or wrist beads from Namibia or a...
New Friday Challenge is up for 4/29! Navy Trousers Unleashed
New Friday Challenge is up! Navy Trousers Unleashed