or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

It's fine.Not necessary.
It wouldn't look great. But I don't think a graphite coat is any better. How about good old camel tan? Classic winter coat colour; works with just about anything.
See, this guy gets it.
OK as good as that looks on him, that is not a suit style that a young man new to suits should be considering.
Hard to tell from that angle but my only worry would be the lapel notch being too low and/or too big. The buttoning point looks fine.
That's actually one of my next projects; I'll be ordering a lined coat in a similar style made from one of the nice wool tweeds. Possibly this stuff:I mean, LOOK at that. I want to sex it.
They make great travel jackets and I use mine as such regularly. All of the pockets are hugely handy. Combine with a lightweight scarf and you have temperature regulation options that work from desert to frigid aircraft cabin. And I have some serious Olive Linen Envy now too.
Do it! These are two of my favourite pieces from any maker. Mine are tan linen intended for trousers (I'm not sure but it might be this stuff) and Black Brisbane Moss Canvas.
Yours is too short and needs slimming in the... KIDDINGI should clarify that mine are partially lined in the shoulders and have full chest interior treatments with pockets and everything. And I was a big pain in the ass in specifying all kinds of details. I think it's money well spent.