or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

OK, on item 8 (RLPL wool pants) could we get some info on the legs? Straight/tapered? Measurement for the leg opening and maybe at knee?
PM sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Smooches Un - Ive been 4x since I talked to you last - 3 different ones, no more papa.... I didnt forget 'Preciate the effort, Broham. Happy Christmas!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Ditto, Unrefinery - enjoy it! Hey, that reminds me -- go find me another one of those scarves, you f**k! I'm not going below 110th street until that goddamn holiday mob scene clears out in January. Hugs'n'kisses for the missus, U
Catching up with some props, a few very tardy... DBS007, SpooPoker, A Guy from Shanghai, and vty8686 (who has apparently since been banned? WTF?) all shipped promptly, were a pleasure to deal with, and are generally men of good taste.
Yeah, that's the thing, keep the stripping under control, particularly if you work in an office. Stripping can be frowned upon in the workplace.
Quote: Originally Posted by dk123 You have a rough life. Maybe time for suicide? Seriously. The lower edge was ABOVE your thumbnail??? I mean, there's no coming back from that, man.
He's "fancy", if you get my drift.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Bump. I have to wait till certain business interests that may have been damaged in the recent Baltimore fire are sorted out but I promise to throw a coin or two at this. You're a terrible person. I like the cut of your jib.
The coat is probably hopeless, but I would totally rock the trousers with something like a light blue sweater over a white shirt.