or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Jamison, just hypothetically, how many prepaid orders would you need for it to be worthwhile to do another run of your fantastic summer jackets? I mean...
Yeah, you're right. Thanks.
I like it. Go for it, man.
I saw that. A convergence of Gilt, Banana Republic, and "Mad Men" -- it's like a "perfect storm" of suck.
By the way, I've seen this exact conversation in SW&D and over there it's frickin' high-larious. You say 8" is good, someone else says that's gigantic and 7" is more like it. You say 7", someone says that's huge and insist he wants 6" with elastic or some s**t. It's like a perpetual one-upsmanship to see who can pull off the most pronounced clown-shoe effect.
...er... so you want your hips to seem BIGGER in relation to your lower legs and feet?
I don't think it's a coincidence that advanced tie knots sound a lot like gay sex acts.
So I've found a one-of-a-kind sports coat that would be perfect for me, except that the shoulder measurement is 19". My three best-fitting coats all have 18 1/4" shoulders. Would that extra 3/8" on each side not even be noticeable, or would it annoy me for the rest of my life?
The squares at TheTieBar.com are $8 or $12. Decent place to start.I recommend either folding them square or just stuffing them in somehow. Elaborate origami folds and mountain ranges are foppish and effete.
I'm liking Warby Parker for this sort of thing these days. They'll send you a few pairs to try for free with no obligation too.