or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

You know, man, your clothes all really look great and I'm impressed that at such a young age you're successfully balancing the right amounts of saturated colours and neutrals, solids with textures, etc. without overdoing it. You're dressing sharp without looking like a dandy, and I think you're mixing youthful and grown-up elements in a good ratio.That said, you have the kind of face where if I saw you on the street I'd probably smack the shit out of you.
Oh come now, lighten up... Do you feel the same way about neckties? I'm not sure the necktie serves any purpose at all, other than maybe a sort of indication of one's corporate servitude.
Almost anything. Ignore the haters here. I live by lightweight linen and cotton summer scarves to keep my neck warm on cool mornings and after the sun goes down.It's fine.
I initially read that as "a bit of cross dressing", and actually, that sort of works too.
Seriously. This is what people mean when they use the phrase "trying too hard".
How about a partially lined linen one?
I hate you so hard.
Nice rack.
Except that I said no such thing.And "influential" doesn't make one's opinion is God's Holy Word. Hell, Rush Limbaugh is "influential" but that bloated colostomy bag couldn't say something truthful if his life depended on it.