or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Quote: Originally Posted by insignia200 As you can see it's just sort of flimsy looking and it is. I tried to take an iron to it but ehhh.... I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to restore it a little better? Sorry, man. Welcome to the world of the incredibly shitty ASOS house brand. Live and learn.
He should go back to his day job of standing in front of a cigar store.
Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus Why the long face?
Utterly ballin':
Quote: Originally Posted by Boswell I'll be requesting wider lapels and a longer jacket length than the house cut. Good luck. According to the TaT FAQ, "We will not make lapels wider than 3".". I asked the same question of Indochino and was told that the three lapel options shown on the site - regular, skinny or peak - were it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boswell I am trying to decide between IndoChino and Thick as Thieves. ... How do they compare ? They seem to be competing for the title of wimpiest lapel size.
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke Yes, that's the second illegal drop...and they are still overpriced by a good margin. And another thing, which goes for everyone: There's nothing remotely exclusive or noteworthy about having Tom Ford ties for sale. Hell, I have a roll of them on my bathroom wall to wipe my ass with.* * In all fairness, this feels fantastic and I go in there to do it even when I don't have to drop a deuce.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ If TTO and Vox had a kid, this would be him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin I'm about 95% sure I can see the outline of a brassiere under that. I refuse to look close enough to be certain.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ Im thankfully only guilty of the green and once or twice a yellow. One of my co-conspirators says that I should have labeled the red column "Stop shopping at J.Crew".