or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

People who disagree with you on matters this completely subjective aren't "wrong". Lighten up. Someone should tell you what happens when you assume. (Or, as you would say, "Wrong.")Regardless, your friend's argument that, basically, we don't like it because we don't appreciate the brands he is wearing... well, you're repeating it, and it still doesn't hold water. There are plenty of ways to wear Yamamoto. Full-on slob isn't the only one.
Relax, man. I also have a Yamamoto jacket that I love and wear the hell out of. But it doesn't mean I have to throw it on with what appear to be sweat pants and post a picture of myself looking like I just lost a fight with a homeless dude.I don't think everyone's dismayed by the look you were aiming for, but rather, that you missed it, and in some pretty obvious / easily corrected ways.
I like the jacket very much -- the colour and the lapels in particular. May I ask who made it?
God is punishing you for using an iPhone.
I like Bonobos for grown-up pants (i.e. wool).
I have bespoke suits that were (for my income level, anyway) painfully expensive and one is a heavy flannel I only wear when it's cold. I also have an off-the-rack cotton suit that I absolutely love; it was around $250 including tailoring and I wear it spring through fall.What's more important for you is to first identify the kind of suit you want -- the style, the colour, where you'll be wearing it, etc. After that you'll find this forum to be a great resource for helping...
Wait... it fits, you like it, and you already own it. And you need the Internet's opinion before wearing it?
The horse isn't big enough. I think they make one closer to actual size.
They lost me with the super-skinny, inadequate little lapels. But then, I think "Mad Men" blows and Tom Ford is my hero.