or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I just read the price table, where it says that a MTM 2-piece suit in Loro Piana fabric is going to cost a mere $755. If anybody needs me, I'll be in my bunk.
I'd like a piece of that action, if you don't mind.Update: I should have kept reading. Never mind. Readin' is fundamental...
I like Thomas Pink for off-the-rack white shirts. At the low-end, Charles Tyrwhitt.
The problem is the ad banners / sponsors / affiliates / reviews sidebar that eats up a lot of screen real estate. If you're running in something around a 1000-pixel display width -- very common for notebooks, tablets, and other mobile devices -- embedded videos that end up next to the sidebar routinely get clipped off.Personally I consider this a website layout problem. That entire DIV of stuff could be relocated when viewed on smaller screens.
Nice idea. I like it.
Cool jacket, but there's a bit of over-buttoning going on here. I'd probably just use the middle one.
I don't even wear a tie to semi-formal stuff, much less on a Saturday afternoon.To each his own, I guess.
I like the cut of your jib, young man, but I wouldn't do that specifically. Some of the things I'd consider doing to personalize it a bit would be:Some sort of pocket configuration that you wouldn't normally find on a formal-ish suit.Wider lapels. (actually, I always do this anyway...)An extremely loud patterned lining.Go 1-button.Or do nothing unusual to the suit, but wear it with a really interesting pocket square.
Buy it. Yes. Proceed.
People who disagree with you on matters this completely subjective aren't "wrong". Lighten up. Someone should tell you what happens when you assume. (Or, as you would say, "Wrong.")Regardless, your friend's argument that, basically, we don't like it because we don't appreciate the brands he is wearing... well, you're repeating it, and it still doesn't hold water. There are plenty of ways to wear Yamamoto. Full-on slob isn't the only one.