or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Short answer: no.Slightly more helpful answer: I think venetians are a lot more stylish and classic.
Order the trousers unfinished, or about 3" longer than you actually need.Voila, enough material for your tailor to make belt loops.
They're not for everyone, but I dig my Varvatos loafers. True colour is somewhere between sand and pewter.
Ballin' jacket and an unbelievable deal. Someone grab this.
You could probably get a trained monkey that would push macro buttons firing off examples of knee-jerk SF groupthink -- "HB is inferior", "I sniff at anything fused", etc. -- in response to certain trigger words and phrases. Actually, maybe someone already did.
MiamiRedSkin is selling this Hermes linen coat, and I love everything about it except that it's too big for me. Any leads on where I might find a summer jacket like this? It's pretty much exactly what I want in terms of cut, lapels, material, pattern, etc. Obviously I could go bespoke but I'd sure like to place an order and get something next week, as I am a cheap and impatient bastard. Normally I go with Faconnable, Tyrwhitt, etc. for stuff like this. No dice.
It's a solid suit for the money. Enjoy it and don't look back.
Am I the only one missing the "I got answers" part of this threak?
On the old system, "My Posts" brought up a list of every thread I've posted in, with the threads in which I most recently posted at the top. Now, "My Posts" gives me the same list, but they're sorted by the last time ANYBODY posted in them. So even if my "ask a question" post was answered 2 years ago, that thread might still be at the top of my list, because someone else posted in it today. And the thread in which I posted yesterday could be anywhere; I have to hunt...
Can I get a confirmation on the P2P and shoulder measurements for that Hermes linen jacket? Both seem about 1.5" too big for a EU 50. Thanks.