or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

There's a sign on the Turnpike that says "GOV. CHRIS CHRISTIE: NEXT 3 EXITS"I can go all day, son.
You might as well ask New Jersey governor Chris Christie if he has any dieting and fitness tips for you.
If only Tom Ford could give him a new facial expression.
I've actually had good luck with CT's slim fit shirts, which are good value for very little money. But that particular one looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Actually, most of their "casual" shirts are pretty ugly. There's nothing stopping you from buying one of their "dress shirts" in a colour or pattern you like (yellow, blue, checks, stripes, whatever) and wearing it casually. Just order single cuffs.
Congrats. OK, As others have mentioned here, you should wear the shoes in the photo. There will be plenty of proper occasions for your fun shoes later; your wedding day is not one of them. The black shoes will work much better.The suit is fine, but the pants are too long, so get those hemmed.DO NOT wear a dark shirt and a light tie. If you want to have some fun with purple, maybe get a pale lavender shirt and a fun pocket square that incorporates some purple in it. Or a...
How is Neil a previous offender?Not rhetorical. I don't know, I'm asking.
Desert boots (aka suede chukkas) are designed for warm weather.
Just in time for the warm weather, a small pile of linen from Hemrajani:
I hate you with a jealousy that burns hotter and brighter than a thousand suns.
I have a Polo RL blazer made of 100% alpaca that looks a heck of a lot like that. Same piece?