or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I want to f**k it.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I own that Borrelli cotton tan jacket, it is awesome. Perfect casual jacket. Somebody hurry and snatch it at this price. Agree, it's beautiful and hugely versatile. Unfortunately just a little too big for me, otherwise I'd be all over it.
Quote: Originally Posted by qwertyqwerty Hi I have a navy blue suit, and I was looking for ideas with regards to what colour shirt to wear and what what colour shoes would go with it. i have an idea of a baby blue shirt, and some dark brown shoes. Would either the baby blue or dark brown work with a navy suit? Thanks, Your pale blue shirt and brown shoes will work well here. That's about as safe as it gets.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent Please check back daily for more additions. Bump to ask how we're doing with those daily additions.
Look at all this terrible shit. No wonder they lost the Empire.
My impression that SF has become a bit dull has little to do with the banning of lunatics, I think, and a lot more to do with the fact that any potential new user whose style doesn't reside somewhere between prep / trad and trad / prep is probably going to be actively discouraged from sticking around. Not saying there isn't a place for hazing and ridicule, but there it is.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I think we're being trolled, gents.
Quote: Originally Posted by P. Bateman Cashmere sweaters, hang or fold? I've been folding them but I need the space for other stuff. I'm concerned the necks will stretch out if hung, should I be? Your concern is warranted. Don't even THINK about hanging them. What's the other stuff you need space for? Maybe you can hang some of those things instead?
Quote: Originally Posted by smk Would it look alright to wear a taupe suede desert boots with khakis with colors little lighter than the dbs, with a white dress shirt, and a navy blazer? Or should I go with darker shoes? It all sounds great, except for the titanic cliche that is the navy blazer and the solid-solid-solid composition. You sound like a progressive guy; you should try something a little more original. How about a navy cardigan...