or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I love brown and I have a great brown herringbone suit from Mr. Ned. I've been known to wear it with: Pale blue dress shirt Pale lavender/pink dress shirt White dress shirt with brown and beige stripes Royal / white gingham shirt Camel tan turtleneck sweater Would work in the evening with a black turtleneck, too.
God dammit, who the hell bumped this? I had just finally stopped having nightmares about this s**t...
Def too big. Also, generally you want to avoid darts on patterned shirts like your vertical stripe.
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulatailor It should go along well with jeans and white shirt. Dear Lord... it's possible that there is not one single redeeming value to this photo. What the hell is going on with that man's neckline? Did he get sunburned while wearing a bag over his head?
I like Tie Bar's pocket squares, which are like $8. I'm a flat-fold kind of guy so I don't really care that the edges are machine-sewn.
I'm sure the material is wonderful, but it looks like it fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I personally think it's godawful, from the eye-burning pattern to the contrasting zip collar detail.
The ones you got are considerably less vulgar than the ones you want. Keep 'em and count your blessings, man.
(Checks bank balance) Son of a bitch.