or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

...aaaaand the monkey flings the poo.
I always ask that myself, and I always arrive at the same conclusion that you do. Every few years most fashion designers run out of things to do with pants and try rolling out pleats again, but it never lasts very long and the only place you'll consistently find them in abundance year after year is in the "loose fit" section of your largest menswear concerns.I've been scratching my head over the small but vocal pro-pleats crowd here, because I know there can't be that many...
Kinda shoots the hell out of my Uniqlo / H&M kops.
I think that's a good idea, yes. The trousers would look better overall and would better match the proportions of trim jackets like that one.
Cool story, bro.
This man is swag-tastic. Makes me want to have a cane that I can shake at young whippersnappers.
I'm not feeling this suit. The shiny material looks like a footballer's nightclub uniform, the pleats look dated, and there is such a thing as too much leg taper.
I like them a lot. They look great with the shoes, too.
I might as well be the person who finally says it: When we find ourselves arranging and photographing our shoes in straight lines, angled rows, circles and stuff, it's possible that this might be getting a little weird.Or maybe I'm wrong, and I should go see if I can configure my footwear into an isosceles triangle or a convex quadrilateral.P.S. - Nice chukkas.