or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

That's sufficiently specific that you probably won't get an answer here. Why not call or email Penfield?
Cheap bastard here checking in to help my Canuck homey. Setting aside my personal feelings towards Torontonians because, hey, it's Christmas.People way overthink socks around here. I get most of mine from Uniqlo and Topman. The latter ships to Canada and will sell you 5 pairs for $24 (US).Don't do it, man.Cotton pocket squares with hand-rolled edges can be had for $8 (US) at The Tie Bar. For a similar price they also sell silk squares, but those have machined edges and I'm...
Thank God the block list still works around here, anyway.
He was being kind.
Nothing personal, man, but anyone who starts off a sentence like that can go eat a bowl of dicks.
Go large for sure. I'm about your size and the L is nice and fitted on me.
The point you're making now bears no relation to your claim that the skinny suit in question " will be one of those extreme looks that we look back upon with laughter in years to come." In fact, your photo and video have proven rather the opposite -- that the suit silhouette in question has endured in style decades later while other, far more dubious styles have come and gone.Unless you think the skinny suit and the bell-bottoms are equally ridiculous, in which case we...
A point of reference to anyone who thinks that slim / shorter suit is going to look dated -- here's the awesome Andy Williams in 1967.
You're offended by that? Really?I mean, I live in Harlem so maybe I'm desensitized, but let it go, son.
The pants are the only thing about this that are working for you, actually.