or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Can I get measurements on that Tumi travel passport wallet? And also a condition report, I guess; is there some price tag residue and/or a hole in the front above the logo?
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCav Mr.Ned is american style. Says who? Vahram (aka Mr. Ned) will make whatever you want. I have a Mr. Ned suit where the jacket is so fitted that I can't put sunglasses in the chest pocket.
Quote: Originally Posted by dnsnlsn
Start working in some browns that will go with everything you already wear. Chocolate brown, camel tan, etc. Add shirts in pale lavender. Get some light grey in there.
I think a hugely important parameter here is how well it fits you OTR. So my recommendation might be crap for you. That said, Charles Tyrwhitt's slim-fit shirts basically fit like they were made for me. Quality's pretty nice. CT slim are the only shirts I can wear OTR with no tailoring required whatsoever.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjames Navy is too chromatically weak to roll with black- for a shoe it's hardly a deal breaker, but for a colour scheme in general, it's not good There's one thing that's true about colour theory whether you apply it to painting, to design, or to your wardrobe -- if the contrast is unclear or confusing to the eye, it's visually unpleasant. That's the problem with black and navy. They're so close that they almost...
Quote: Originally Posted by leteapot I'm looking for a modern slim suit with a clean silhouette that's versatile enough for work and night. I'm 23 so 5'10 175 with a relatively fit body. That's the key right there -- Hugo Boss suits are made for guys like you. The price sounds great, too, so ignore the old farts around here, buy and enjoy it. I still have two Boss suits in my regular rotation along with my bespoke and MTM suits. They've been...
You know how you're supposed to dress for the job you WANT, not the job you HAVE? Nobody wants a job that involves wearing a backpack. You don't want people in your line of work to get comfortable with the idea that you belong at the bottom of the hierarchy.
I want to f**k it.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I own that Borrelli cotton tan jacket, it is awesome. Perfect casual jacket. Somebody hurry and snatch it at this price. Agree, it's beautiful and hugely versatile. Unfortunately just a little too big for me, otherwise I'd be all over it.