or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Hey, some of us appreciate mixed metaphors around here, OK? You've buttered your bread, now lie in it!
This guy looks like he could be kevinsp8's cellmate.
Victor is sort of the Russian equivalent of Chuck Norris. For example:"When Victor gets pulled over, he lets the cop off with a warning.""The only thing that gets between Victor and swag is an equal sign.""Victor invented the pocket square by throwing a bolt of silk at a chain-link fence.""Ghosts sit around the campfire telling scary stories about Victor."
I don't know, man, I'm not an expert.They have a whole range of cuts; I like the Napoli precisely because the buttoning point isn't high and they have proper lapels. I am a fan of their non-staples too. Check out their website. The important thing I've learned about SuitSupply is that their cuts all fit quite differently. I went in expecting to love the Washington, which is Tom Ford...uh..."inspired" with 5 cuff buttons and a drop of 8. But it just didn't fit me right;...
That's exactly my problem. The Milanos are the only BB suits that fit me, but until they start offering them with man-sized lapels I'll pass.I have better luck with Suitsupply's Napoli cut. Canvassed Vitale Barberis Canonico for $469 is hard to beat, too.
"No vulgar hats".
Only one button open? I don't even know who you are anymore, man. Bust out some chest hair or hand over your Tom Ford crap.
It looks like the two people on the left are attending the funeral of the one on the right.
If you can't make it, let me know -- I'll show up in my Hugo Boss crap. Next best thing.
FTFY.