or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

It's supposed to be worn tight enough so that the pegs/teeth will hold it in place on their own. Placket belts in general can be OK but I'm not a fan of this one. patrickBOOTH is right; the act of it being given to you does not obligate you to wear it. Maybe once in the presence of the giver.
The second one is better than the first, but neither is ideal. I refer you to my handy decision-making guide for why.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker PM sent. WTF, Spoo? 12 minutes? That wasn't very sporting.
PM sent, chief.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Wear a bowtie?
You guys who serially dip your neckties into s**t aren't getting the hint, are you?
Quote: Originally Posted by stu00a Depends. You cuff your Dependsâ„¢???
Same cheap Timex watch, different band. MrsSpooBeads. Tom Ford eyeglasses. $11.95 scarf from H&M.
My brown herringbone suit from Mr. Ned. Bonus brown content: $24 Timex watch from Target.
I'm not a fan of cuffs, primarily because everyone I see wearing a $100 suit has cuffed trousers. But this is one of those rare things in sartorialism that is completely a matter of personal preference. Unlike pleats, which are horrible without exception, there's no right or wrong here. Get whichever you like.