or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

He should go back to his day job of standing in front of a cigar store.
Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus Why the long face?
Utterly ballin':
Quote: Originally Posted by Boswell I'll be requesting wider lapels and a longer jacket length than the house cut. Good luck. According to the TaT FAQ, "We will not make lapels wider than 3".". I asked the same question of Indochino and was told that the three lapel options shown on the site - regular, skinny or peak - were it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boswell I am trying to decide between IndoChino and Thick as Thieves. ... How do they compare ? They seem to be competing for the title of wimpiest lapel size.
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke Yes, that's the second illegal drop...and they are still overpriced by a good margin. And another thing, which goes for everyone: There's nothing remotely exclusive or noteworthy about having Tom Ford ties for sale. Hell, I have a roll of them on my bathroom wall to wipe my ass with.* * In all fairness, this feels fantastic and I go in there to do it even when I don't have to drop a deuce.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ If TTO and Vox had a kid, this would be him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin I'm about 95% sure I can see the outline of a brassiere under that. I refuse to look close enough to be certain.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ Im thankfully only guilty of the green and once or twice a yellow. One of my co-conspirators says that I should have labeled the red column "Stop shopping at J.Crew".
Quote: Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal ^ what's the deal with the unbucled monkstraps ?? I score it somewhere between "transparently phony" and "you aren't doing it right":