or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I don't know, man, I'm not an expert.They have a whole range of cuts; I like the Napoli precisely because the buttoning point isn't high and they have proper lapels. I am a fan of their non-staples too. Check out their website. The important thing I've learned about SuitSupply is that their cuts all fit quite differently. I went in expecting to love the Washington, which is Tom Ford...uh..."inspired" with 5 cuff buttons and a drop of 8. But it just didn't fit me right;...
That's exactly my problem. The Milanos are the only BB suits that fit me, but until they start offering them with man-sized lapels I'll pass.I have better luck with Suitsupply's Napoli cut. Canvassed Vitale Barberis Canonico for $469 is hard to beat, too.
"No vulgar hats".
Only one button open? I don't even know who you are anymore, man. Bust out some chest hair or hand over your Tom Ford crap.
It looks like the two people on the left are attending the funeral of the one on the right.
If you can't make it, let me know -- I'll show up in my Hugo Boss crap. Next best thing.
FTFY.
...aaaaand the monkey flings the poo.
I always ask that myself, and I always arrive at the same conclusion that you do. Every few years most fashion designers run out of things to do with pants and try rolling out pleats again, but it never lasts very long and the only place you'll consistently find them in abundance year after year is in the "loose fit" section of your largest menswear concerns.I've been scratching my head over the small but vocal pro-pleats crowd here, because I know there can't be that many...
Kinda shoots the hell out of my Uniqlo / H&M kops.