or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

And while we're asking that question:
Awesome pocket square. Explain yourself.
It's just a matter of time before someone puts it all together and posts a pic of himself after a night of sleeping in a ditch, covered in sick, standing in front of a filthy mirror. Taken with an iPhone of course.
I think this is a rare miss, Victor. The sartorial equivalent of the classic American hairstyle known as the mullet: business up top, party down below.
To be fair, judging by the deluge of annual Pitti photos it's easy to come away with the sense that there is something massively homoerotic about it.
Victor, for those of us who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing we like.
I'd actually like to revisit this in the hopes that someone can enlighten me.I'm sort of trying to get my head around this. Those creases would be unattractive on a lined tie, wouldn't they? Does the fact that the wearer knows it's unlined make them attractive?I once witnessed an exchange on /fa/ where someone ridiculed a cartoonish Sartorialist photo (adjective redundant?) of a guy wearing a bright pink motorcycle jacket. The response was something along the lines of "OP...
Maybe it's just me, but if ever there was an outfit that called for skipping the French cuffs, this was it.
That was pretty much my reaction, yeah. It looks like it needs to be pressed, or whatever the heck you necktie people do when a tie looks like it was stuffed into an envelope and sent cross country.