or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

And He Should Know™.
No, actually, i really don't.
Not that I care about neckties one way or another, but I've heard that exact argument used to justify Ed Hardy.
I know, man. Technically posted in 2011, but I'm sure voting for the award is already closed.
Actually, it just occurred to me that the case can be made much more succinctly by simply juxtaposing the coat and the jeans to show what happens when these badly paired colours meet.You're welcome.
Overall it looks like a dated old man's jacket, like you'd see on veteran newsman Charles Gibson or something. Some of the details that contribute to this include:Button point is way too low.Lapel notch is too big and too low. Modern jackets have a small notch up at the collarbone.Baggy around chest.Too long overall.The last two items might have something to do with how it rather poorly fits the model, but you get the idea.Again I should stress that I like your colour...
Everything you picked goes together well, and there's nothing wrong with black, but that particular coat is terrible.
Those particular shades of navy and indigo really don't look good together, man. It's not the volume, it's the mismatch.
Alligator is so 2011, man. Dolphin leather is the new hotness. Mammals my ass.
Another user here accused him of being a shill and harassed him to the point where he apparently decided it wasn't worth the headache.