or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Neat.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I for one, find these various "In Praise of _____" sub forums very inspiring and filled with good suggestions. I agree, and have contributed to others, but my prediction about this particular one stands.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Will we be having a dedicated thread for each and every color ? I have a feeling this one might be the proverbial jumping of the shark.
Quote: Originally Posted by doctordapper Lebron James has amassed quite the accreditation of being the World's Best Dressed Player. This is sort of like being Germany's funniest comedian.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot I could be wrong, but that dude's clothes just don't look comfortable. The guy generally looks awkward as f**k. I can't decide if the clothes are making it worse, or are simply not helping.
Are you going to treat it in some manner? I've never been a fan of the pasty British skin look of natural leather.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Dude Don't hate! It's beautiful!
Quote: Originally Posted by bcgrija It's not like I already noted that or anything. I can't help what old age is doing to your eyes. Oh man, it hurts because it's true -- the years go by, but ugly photos never stop looking ugly to me. Well, while I can't suddenly choose to not be in my 30s, you can always choose not to live in a filthy garish craphole, buy your luggage at TJ Maxx, take pictures of it with a terrible cell phone camera, post...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Grey linen strikes me as terribly wrong. Maybe on paper, but I am not in the business of questioning James Bond.
Way to kill the thread, son. You sure the carpet's red enough and the flash is bright enough? My f**kin' EYES...