or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

We got enough fan mail from our Why We're Sick Of Mad Men article to know that the backlash is full on, but more personally, I hate the fact that people think this show invented mid-century style. You can't wear a pocket square or have a piece of Eames office furniture without some mouth-breather seeing it and asking, "do you watch that show Mad Men?" As for BR, I once was a regular shopper but am with JJGooden -- there's not a single item they sell right now that I have...
A lot more information is needed to answer the question. What type of sweater? What are you wearing it with? What climate? Are you OK with dry-clean-only or do you need something you can toss in the laundry?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mariooo thanks, its a Large That settles it. I'm placing an order right now. My excitement about this kind of collar on a polo shirt borders on arousal.
[x] tl;dr
[x] both. It's not like you wouldn't get use out of them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mariooo Got my Polo this week, nice and soft fabric & as others have mentioned - a really nice collar I took some fit pics, but just saw that sweetlodge on page 22 already posted a fit pic of the "large" one, and we're both 5'11'' and 165lbs anyway, here are mine: Looks great, Mariooo. So which size are you wearing here?
That Tom Ford-style one from before is going to be hard to beat, but this one looks great too. Agree with the consensus that the trousers are just a little bit too short.
Get some color block sweaters and go all Cosby Show?
That peach Tom Ford sport coat is utterly teh secks. Someone buy it before it makes me miss a car payment.
Quote: Originally Posted by stevent Any word on quality from people who have had JV bags for a while? I can't speak to their canvas bags, but I have a leather Varvatos weekend bag that is an absolute tank. I've been tossing it into cabs and kicking it under airline seats all over the world for over two years now and it appears to be completely indestructible. That said, the bag you chose looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit...