or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I know these problems aren't trivial to solve and I'm glad you're aware of and working on them. FWIW my main browser is Chrome, my secondary is Firefox. I have an Android tablet so a streamlined version for that will be MOST welcome.
One very common complaint after the forum migration has been that the whole site is just too slow. I for one access it via two different browsers from three very current computers and on each of them, if I open a couple of tabs the whole thing just chugs and grinds to a halt. Has any effort been made to optimize the site's code, clean up the scripts, etc. over the last few months? Or is it just kind of "f**k it, we give up" at this point? tl;dr: is this effectively the...
That's one hell of a first post, son.
Nothing big to report. New Ermenegildo Zegna sunglasses:
Pants are way too baggy.And before some wrinklehead here tells you to get them tapered, what you really need is pants that are slimmer from top to bottom.
I'm amused by this trend of you guys all trying to outdo each other with your tie boners.
It's true. What's next, dress henleys?
WTAF, son, I was in NYC this morning and it wasn't THAT cold. Stop being a pussy.If you can't tell, I am exceedingly jealous of your kick-ass herringbone overcoat. What a great colour, too.
There are none. Pleats are for fat old dudes.
I really don't agree that there are racial parameters to this; it's not like there aren't other varieties of short people in the world. I'll admit that I am amused by this comically tiny man and his little suits, but the reason I tossed verbal turds at this photo is that it seems he dropped big bucks on something that couldn't possibly do a better (worse?) job of making him look even shorter. In fact, if you were deliberately trying to visually shrink an already small...