or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Hugo Boss has their own manufacturing in the USA. Ohio, I think.Their suits are routinely named after famous people and I can never discern any connection between the garment and the person.While we're on the subject, I am one of the few people on this forum who likes Hugo Boss but I would not recommend paying $800 for one of their suits. You have better constructed options at lower prices -- Suitsupply, Benjamin Sartorial, etc.
Do you want a fit critique on the pants?
I'm not sure how much clothing choices can really help you when your heel-to-toe measurement is the same as your inseam. Not wearing high-water pants or clown shoes might be a start, though.
I only button the middle one.I also don't buy coats from J.Crew.
Heh, exactly that happened to me too. "Lost in translation." Don't be so hasty to send it back, though. I was always a collar stay guy but I've come to find I rarely actually need them. (But I don't wear ties; if you do, then maybe they're necessary.)
Diplomatically put. Cheers.
Exactly correct: They are not essential. They are not something you should look to wear as a go-to shoe.This is a shoe style that pretty much defines the phrase "dressed by the Internet" in that it hardly exists outside the echo chamber of the #menswear blogosphere. Over the years I must have literally seen thousands of pictures of monkstraps worn by bloggers in their backyards, bloggers in their living rooms, bloggers standing in front of their bedroom mirrors, and posed...
Amen.Unless you literally work inside the Internet, in which case carry on.
Based on your description the more square, structured frames will work best for you. So 5313 or maybe 5320 (I actually know these all too well, I have several pairs of TF glasses). I'm not keen on non-neutral colours like blue as they can be hard to wear, and if your hair is light you might go with the darker browns or black. I'm wearing 5253s right now, which are a little more substantial than the ones you list but you might wish to consider them for the shape.