or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Composition / materials? Lined?
No worries. It's not my first language either so I probably fumbled my end of it as well.
I say that my method of care doesn't wear out my shirts even after several years, you read that as a "throwaway attitude".Whatever, man.
Your position seems predicated on assumptions about the relative longevity and "datedness" of these two styles that I sure as heck don't agree with, so let's leave it at that.
I always toss my shirts in the dryer, with the exception of the ones that go to the cleaners for laundering and pressing -- and I'm pretty sure they tumble-dry them as well. They're shirts, for chrissakes. Life's short. If they wear out buy new ones. And maybe I'm lucky but I don't think I've ever retired a quality shirt due to wear. That includes MTM shirts that have been worn in regular rotation for 6 years.
The length of the coat, primarily.
I think it's a good investment. I have a brown linen sport coat that I wear all the time. Besides khaki/stone it also looks great with white trousers and all kinds of gingham / tattersall / etc. shirts that contain white and some lighter colour.
That's kind of my point; you've shown an older man's styled DB coat. Which is perfectly fine, but modern styled DBs are cut more like this:http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits?prefn1=fitID&prefv1=Double%20Breasted
I like it. I assume we're overlooking the too-long pants and the terrible shoes.Impossible to say without seeing it on you. But if you aren't comfortable in it you shouldn't wear it.Pipe down, grampa.
Nice shirt for a first effort. It looks to me like your chest measurement is too big, which would incidentally cause that problem as well.Your photos don't give a great full view of your sleeves but they seem a little long too -- it appears that they're stacking at your forearm.Is your waist comfortable when you sit down? It seems small compared to your hip measurement. (Or maybe you do have a very trim waist? Lord knows I wish I did...)