or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

So hard to pick favourites, but in terms of the best material (due to thickness, feel, texture, wrinkle resistance, etc) the Grandi & Rubinelli fabrics are the nicest that I own. I have a G&R white pinpoint oxford and a navy mini gingham, and I plan to order a couple of the G&R tattersalls for fall.
This is always a challenge for me too, and has been in the past with other makers (including my local tailor, and indeed myself when I got a serger and decided to experiment). I've never gotten it right, whether basing the measurements on my dress shirts or on well-fitting off-the-rack polos.@luxire , is this something we should maybe leave up to your expertise to make the necessary adjustments? Say, if we have a perfectly fitting woven shirt in a previous order, should we...
I feel you, man. I have a couple of pants on order and every time photos are posted I stop and scan the ones that don't have pleats or side adjusters.
Light olive or rust all day, son.
There are so many key details you nailed on this -- the shape of the lapels, that small high notch up at the collarbone, the way the shoulders are set. This is outstanding.
While I don't have any experience with this sort of thing for trousers, I do like this kind of material for outerwear. Seems to add some nice shape retention and a bit of water resistance.
OK what I just decided I need in my life is this colour of grey linen gingham, but in a larger check. Any suggestions?