or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

FFS
I like where you're going with this, Monkeyface. Jesus Christ this forum makes a man type some weird sentences...
Overall looking good, but you'll want to adjust the seat a bit (your local tailor can do this).
The odds of anyone here having specific fit advice on that specific garment are impossibly remote. I would submit your question to the following parties, in this order:1. River Island2. ASOS3. /fa/4. /r/malefashionadvice5. SW&DBest of luck to you.
I wear walnut brown shoes with anything and everything BUT black.Your belt doesn't have to be an exact match but try to get it in the same general area of brown.
You seem really uptight, man. I want to buy you a drink and convince you to stop overthinking this sh*t.Everything you're contemplating would work great, except maybe the navy trousers.
Thank you for the kind words and for the shout-out. We're proud to bring African design into modern sartorialism and are looking forward to the Luxire Halo Effectâ„¢ to move some product.
Thank you.
Composition / materials? Lined?
No worries. It's not my first language either so I probably fumbled my end of it as well.