or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

You won't regret it. Over time I've gradually shifted over to them for all of my shirts and all of my trousers. Naturally expect the first order to be imperfect while you get your fit dialed in. They have a $60 trial pant option.
Just ordered: Pure White Soft Pique polo, Light Green Cotton Linen Chambray shirt. Because summer.
Normally I gripe about "ties required" challenges, but this time it's academic since I don't own a waistcoat either. Or a pocketwatch. Or spats, or a grey felt fedora, or loafers with kilties, or an AARP membership card, or a car with a hand-cranked starter...
Am contemplating a cross-border raid from CM under cover of ominously churning storm clouds. Wait in suspense.
Love 'em. Just not with navy.
I'm concerned that the weird British malady of wearing black shoes with navy has broken containment and jumped the channel. This is a disturbing development.Otherwise looking great, though.
This is my fault. Alex posted that great fit in WAYWRN, I suggested he should enter it into the challenge, and of course he came in here and crushed us all like bugs. Mea f**king culpa. Congrats @AlexRamius! You killed it. If you don't already have an idea for the next challenge, recent events suggest we might want to do something with purple? Cheers!
^ Whenever in doubt on any matter regarding menswear, follow the rule of WWVD (What Would Victor Do?)
Thanks, mine is about 7 years old and I know they've changed the design at least twice since then. The newer ones are quite different; they now have smaller lapels/collar and an oddly-placed second pocket, along with different shoulder stitching and cuffs. Couldn't leave well enough alone, those guys.
It's a rainy one. Recycled polyester riding coat: Nau Trousers: Lands' End Boots: Massimo Dutti Linen Shirt: Hemrajani Watch: Omega Wrist beads: Thomas Mark Heritage + homemade