or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

^ Wow.
^ I think I need that next.
Agenda: Sunday brunch and general lazy-day socializing. Luxire VBC wool trousers Orlebar Brown polo Ferragamo loafers Zara belt
Also, closeup of the VBC Summery Grey, which has a fantastic texture: I'm wearing the VBC blue-black Prince of Wales casually to brunch today: But of course they'd make a great dress pant too.
They do have a little bit of a sheen like that of cotton twill dress khakis. I expect it will quiet a little after a couple of washes. It's not really a parameter I consider as I had them made up as casual cargos; I literally wore them yesterday with a white t-shirt and sandals.Innit? Apologies for the crappy photo; I only put them on for about one minute because it's 94 f*cking degrees here.
Epic pants commission was epic. Detail photos coming soon. Left to right: Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Blue Black Pow Checks, Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Summer Grey, Rust Plain Soft Chino, Fox Brothers Navy Longforth Check Wool Flannel.
I always go semi-spread for polos, yes.
While the dimensions are a matter of personal preference, one detail I like to specify is a stiff collarband but a completely soft/unfused collar. That way the collar lays flat and comfortable but it doesn't collapse, so you can wear it under a sport coat or something.
I'm not clapeyron (obviously) but I love the Brisbane Moss canvas. So far I have two travel pants and a coat made out of this stuff. Tough but not stiff, durable, still looks good at the end of the day. My only recommendation would be to get a swatch before making a big investment because some of the neutrals are hard to photograph.