or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I feel your pain though. I have to get all my underwear custom made because my penis is so big. Major headache.
^ #humblebrag
I handed it to the nice Chinese lady down the street.
The collar is the same material as the shirt, navy knit pique. Specifications were: 7" pullover placket with 3 buttons. Collar: 1.75" back height and 3.5" point length. Soft collar but with a stiff neckband. Note: this was the linen-cotton blend, which shrank like a mo-fo in the wash. The material feels fantastic, though, very luxurious. If you opt for this either keep it away from warm water or account for shrinkage in your measurements.
Polos/rugbys are traditionally knits. Here's my favourite polo collar from Luxire, which has a medium back height, long collar points, and (here's the key) I asked them to make a stiff collarband but leave the rest of the collar soft. As far as I know nobody else is doing this and it makes a big difference: the collar holds up even if you want to wear it under a jacket, but the points still drape softly and comfortably.
Are you going for a knit or woven collar?
Depends. Does part of your job involve you and a dozen or so co-workers climbing out of a tiny car?
I thought the monkeys thing was kind of funny because I grew up around those little f*ckers and they steal everything. Sry
There aren't yet any fall jackets on the site. Hence my question about third-party knowledge.