or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

That also applies to quoting 13 full-sized photos to add a one-line comment.
I'll see your super laziness and say that I'm super lazy and NEVER iron anything. What you need is a steamer and a trouser press, son. It takes about one minute to wave the steamer over the wrinkles, then you drop it in the press and let it do its thing.
It's fine.Not necessary.
It wouldn't look great. But I don't think a graphite coat is any better. How about good old camel tan? Classic winter coat colour; works with just about anything.
See, this guy gets it.
OK as good as that looks on him, that is not a suit style that a young man new to suits should be considering.
Hard to tell from that angle but my only worry would be the lapel notch being too low and/or too big. The buttoning point looks fine.
That's actually one of my next projects; I'll be ordering a lined coat in a similar style made from one of the nice wool tweeds. Possibly this stuff:I mean, LOOK at that. I want to sex it.
They make great travel jackets and I use mine as such regularly. All of the pockets are hugely handy. Combine with a lightweight scarf and you have temperature regulation options that work from desert to frigid aircraft cabin. And I have some serious Olive Linen Envy now too.