or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

^ That amount is normally not a problem. Assuming you're talking about the side and/or back seams to loosen the chest through waist.
In one of the early, amusing examples of "lost in translation" I once added to my order notes "I don't need any collar stays". And I didn't get any... and the shirt collar came without slots for them, either. (It was a casual shirt, so no harm done.) Bottom line: word your request unambiguously!
English isn't my first language either but as of right now I'm feeling a little better about it.
You wouldn't want to wear a black dress shirt, but a black sweater, turtleneck, overcoat, etc? Go for it.
^ black, burgundy, purple, dark brown, burnt orange, sky blue... It's pretty neutral, man.
OK since I picked on your novel the least I can do is try and answer this much less open-ended question. This can be kind of a tricky pairing. Make sure that the brown and grey are sufficiently far enough apart in colour to be visibly different (i.e. one doesn't look like a faded version of the other). Also this will go a lot better if there is a textural difference between the two, like if the trousers are smooth worsted and the coat is tweed or something.It's not exactly...
3D scanners are expensive. An empty box and a can of expanding foam is cheap!
tl;dr
If you otherwise like the suit, you should look into Suitsupply's custom tailoring program. The suits cost about the same as their better off the rack suits ($650-$800 generally) and will be made to fit you.I'm a fan of Suitsupply and will be trying it out myself the next time I get to the store.
I think gloves can be cool when made of real crocodile leather. If it's a stamped crocodile pattern on some other kind of leather, then not so cool.Basically fake anything isn't cool.