or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

It has been my experience that the thinner, ligher weight chino fabrics are pretty wrinkle-prone. You're on the right track looking at Brisbane Moss; I have both trousers and a lightweight jacket made out of that stuff and it's naturally wrinkle-resistant (as well as being tough and generally awesome).You might also look at the "wool rich" fabrics, which are a wool/synthetic blend that is machine washable. My first pair is currently in production and I'll report back here.
The Islanders moved to Brooklyn and became his home team.
Can we get into the habit of spoilering all fit pics? Particularly for trousers?
Open shirt collars: Go big or go home, man.
Uniqlo.
You won't regret it. Over time I've gradually shifted over to them for all of my shirts and all of my trousers. Naturally expect the first order to be imperfect while you get your fit dialed in. They have a $60 trial pant option.
Just ordered: Pure White Soft Pique polo, Light Green Cotton Linen Chambray shirt. Because summer.
Normally I gripe about "ties required" challenges, but this time it's academic since I don't own a waistcoat either. Or a pocketwatch. Or spats, or a grey felt fedora, or loafers with kilties, or an AARP membership card, or a car with a hand-cranked starter...
Am contemplating a cross-border raid from CM under cover of ominously churning storm clouds. Wait in suspense.
Love 'em. Just not with navy.