or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

"I am not very happy with the results.""I hope they will set it right."You're right, that's a harsh -- nay, brutal -- attack.
You use this word "lambasting". I don't think it means what you think it means.
While I don't agree with the other posters here who are quick to blame you, isn't this a cotton garment that is expected to shrink a little?
Also not a fan of button-down collars, particularly for linen which I wear in summer with an almost pajama-like casualness. So between your choices, NOBD II, recognizing that not everyone is man enough for the CruzCollarâ„¢.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Some new arrivals here from Luxire, plus one back from the tailor after minor alterations. Trousers in Dugdale Fine Worsted - Duck Egg Blue Plain: My photo here is a little washed out. In reality the colour is darker than this but lighter than the photo on Luxire's website. These are a fantastic and comfortable lightweight wool for warm weather. Shirt in Khaki Red Tattersall Linen + White Twill Pants: I love the shirt, but I am particularly pleased with the pants...
That's almost certainly the copper chino, which I had made into cargo pants:If I'm honest it's a bit wrinkle-prone. But I've been spoiled by wrinkle-resistant fabrics.
That tan right there with the light blue windowpane (TRE 1008 Drago I think?) really speaks to me for a summer blazer.I get the LI 60% means 60% linen but what is WV 40%?
When your junk fits in a container that is smaller than your nose you are probably in for a tough life.