or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Those are OK. These are better:http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-plain-front-tailored-fit-no-iron-dress-twill-trousers/id_251715During the current sale they're $48. I think the quality, particularly for that price point, is great.
I like Lands' End Tailored Fit for this sort of thing. Slim but not skinny, medium rise, very good wrinkle resistance (they look great after a little steam; they never need ironing). Affordable and free hemming.
(Amused by the appearance of at least two SF members in these search results.)
OK, Mr. Security Guard.
Tell 'em it's head to toe Rick Owens. Actually it might be.
^ Brooks Brothers Milano Fit trousers aren't slim enough for you?
SuitSupply use a wide variety of different fabrics from several top mills. I can't imagine you dislike all of them, really?
Uh...yeah, I'll get right on that.
While I'm here, maybe someone can help me choose a fabric for some new cargos that have been battered to the point of retirement. Here's what I'm looking to replace: These are the copper chinos I had made last year. I love the colour and would like something similar. To be honest the fabric wasn't my favourite though; it wrinkled so easily and was a bit thin. Maybe I should go for the Brisbane Moss Tan Canvas? Thoughts?
Classic Navy White Gingham. This is a casual shirt so I went with a light weight fabric. I also have a dress shirt made of Grandi & Rubinelli Navy Gingham Oxford, a mini gingham that is seriously nice.