or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Nope. Luxire once partially lined a medium-weight cotton twill pant for me with a lighter weight cotton specifically to provide a buffer between the wearer and the material (and to make one's legs contact the cooler-feeling fabric). And it works.
I use the same measurements as for my cotton shirts.
Sport coat. Eh, these things happen. The garments are made by human beings; someone probably read a "19" as an "18" or something. All of the other measurements were spot-on and it's one of the nicest pieces in my wardrobe.
Cross-post with the Friday Challenge: Herringbone. If you don't vote for me it means you hate America. Sport coat: Suitsupply Shirt: Hemrajani Wool trousers: Lands' End Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Pocket square: Tom Ford Watch: Timex Easy Reader Wrist Beads: homemade
Casual Friday. Sport coat: Suitsupply Shirt: Hemrajani Wool trousers: Lands' End Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Pocket square: Tom Ford Watch: Timex Easy Reader Wrist Beads: homemade
I needed to let out the waist almost 2" and it was no problem.
I was actually going to wear a brown herringbone suit made by Mr. Ned, but obviously there's no point in trying that now. Off to plan B... I hate you so hard, Stitches.
Not a great photo, but a great material -- brown/black linen from the recent sale. I steamed out the wrinkles (as much as is possible with linen) but haven't washed it yet. It'll be a little slimmer with a softer collar after that.
Really appreciated, thank you.
Again I have to object to the tie requirement, particularly if socks are optional. CM just doesn't mean the same thing in every industry, every culture and every part of the world.I'd rather have the option to participate with my kick-ass herringbone suit, pocket square, etc. than to be disqualified entirely.Please reconsider?