or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

With that suit, the walnut for sure.
Not sure I understand the logic behind buying a throwaway suit. Why don't you just rent one? Or buy a decent cheap suit and have it shipped to or from? Or something?
We're in agreement; I was making the statement that our opinion on this issue seems to put us in the minority.
I see you're new around here.
Adjective redundant.
The khaki one? It's pretty neutral and works with just about everything. For trousers I normally go with navy, stone or white.
Really glad to hear all the kind words about the Brisbane Moss black canvas jacket, which Luxire rendered brilliantly. Regarding the price inquiries I can't actually say because (a) I bought two items at once under a single quote and (b) I had some credit to use. As a testament to the kind of customer nonsense Luxire can process to produce a great piece, in the design of this coat I sent them photos of jackets by Berluti, Uniqlo and Zara and requested different elements...
Luxire has made so much nice stuff for me that it'd be hard to pick a favourite, but this new arrival is a contender -- lightweight, minimally lined jacket made in black Brisbane Moss Canvas. The material is substantial and has a luxurious feel to it. As always the fit and the details of finish are outstanding, including a reinforced collar band, interior pockets and a heavy reinforced placket. I'm going to wear the hell out of this every autumn and spring.
You'd be surprised. Luxire added a lightweight lining to my white cotton twill pants, which adds opacity and makes them a little cooler to wear on warm days.
MFW I just got shipping notice for my Brisbane Moss Canvas custom jacket.