or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

I personally think they're both too short to be useful. The ways I like to tie my scarf all seem to require a minimum of about 72" length to work.If that's not an issue for you, I do like Johnstons of Elgin's cashmere scarves.
Dammit. Well, thanks anyway. This is going to be a great pickup for someone.
Would really like to see some measurements on this, specifically chest and shoulder.
Way better than the other suit. Brown brogues would be perfect. Someone else will no doubt weigh in on the tie.Bold move going with no shirt but I'd suggest a white one.
Seconded. The fit is very close and needs only minor adjustment; there's no reason to resort to the sartorial elephant's graveyard of pleats.(Preparing to endure a bombardment of pocketwatches, spats with kilties, Rogaine cans and fedoras from the pro-pleat lobby. Come at me bros.)
Cool.Also as much as I hate menswear cliches -- and this is the biggest menswear cliche of all -- a navy jacket really does look great with light grey. The cliche-ness can again be mitigated by going with a pattern.Just don't wear navy with charcoal (aka the security guard uniform).
I'd avoid pairing a light grey pant with a light jacket -- you want measurably lighter or darker. If you have no jackets at all, maybe get something with a pattern that you can also wear with staples like khakis, denim, etc.
I got my custom blazer 27 days after I ordered it.
Absolutely a thing. But you want to launder the polo the way you're going to launder it at least a couple of times first. These things can shrink. A too-short polo is unwearable.
Yeah, I'm starting to think there must have been a sizing change somewhere along the line because my experience has been similar. I have a 39.5" chest and after a few months of push-ups my size Large KW polo is frankly too tight to wear comfortably anymore.