or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

The khaki one? It's pretty neutral and works with just about everything. For trousers I normally go with navy, stone or white.
Really glad to hear all the kind words about the Brisbane Moss black canvas jacket, which Luxire rendered brilliantly. Regarding the price inquiries I can't actually say because (a) I bought two items at once under a single quote and (b) I had some credit to use. As a testament to the kind of customer nonsense Luxire can process to produce a great piece, in the design of this coat I sent them photos of jackets by Berluti, Uniqlo and Zara and requested different elements...
Luxire has made so much nice stuff for me that it'd be hard to pick a favourite, but this new arrival is a contender -- lightweight, minimally lined jacket made in black Brisbane Moss Canvas. The material is substantial and has a luxurious feel to it. As always the fit and the details of finish are outstanding, including a reinforced collar band, interior pockets and a heavy reinforced placket. I'm going to wear the hell out of this every autumn and spring.
You'd be surprised. Luxire added a lightweight lining to my white cotton twill pants, which adds opacity and makes them a little cooler to wear on warm days.
MFW I just got shipping notice for my Brisbane Moss Canvas custom jacket.
It's totally fine. I could see it working great with black, tan or even white trousers.
Nigel, I think the cultural reference you're actually looking for is Wal-Mart. Or maybe Hollister.For young people on limited budgets Target is actually a good place to pick up basics.Carry on.
You do know the tag in question here is on the inside, right?Also, Target is actually pretty good about not having visible logos on their house brands.
There is a degree of personal preference involved here, but if you want to be as trend-resistant as possible go for the very slightest of breaks with the line just barely interrupted.