or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

That is not their default waistband. I always go for their standard waistband and it is tastefully sized with traditionally placed belt loops.People are specifically asking for the cummerbundy waistbands, drag-chute pleats and nipple-high rises that you occasionally see here. I know. Me neither.
If I can be the sole voice of caution here against tapering everything, make sure this is really a good idea for you before sending your nice new trousers under the knife. A few things to consider: Is it going to flatter your shape? Severe tapering in the lower leg will make your abdomen and core look relatively larger. Is it going to make you look like you're wearing clown shoes? A small ankle opening and not-small shoes will have that effect. Are you comfortable with...
That is an extremely unusual first post.Not saying anything, just saying.
Is it possible to get a larger collar? I am all about man-sized wings.
"I am not very happy with the results.""I hope they will set it right."You're right, that's a harsh -- nay, brutal -- attack.
You use this word "lambasting". I don't think it means what you think it means.
While I don't agree with the other posters here who are quick to blame you, isn't this a cotton garment that is expected to shrink a little?
Also not a fan of button-down collars, particularly for linen which I wear in summer with an almost pajama-like casualness. So between your choices, NOBD II, recognizing that not everyone is man enough for the CruzCollarâ„¢.