or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

Hai guise. Kind of new to SW&D but encouraged to x-post here from the CM WAYWT. Thoughts? Time for the summer whites and near-whites portion of the program. Trousers: AG T-shirt: Hugo Boss Suede loafers: Suitsupply Watch: Tsovet Wrist beads: homemade
Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. I think i'll x-post and see how it goes over.
Neither completely CM nor Streetwear, so I'm stayin' here. Time for the summer whites and near-whites portion of the program. Trousers: AG T-shirt: Hugo Boss Suede loafers: Suitsupply Watch: Tsovet Wrist beads: homemade
It isn't really an athletic material in the sense that I understand -- the "sport" probably refers to sportswear. It's soft and matte and the mesh is tight enough to be pretty much invisible until you really stretch it.That said, it is a really great material (particularly for $70!) and I'm going to order another polo in black. I'd buy it in other colours if they were available. The touch of lycra does wonders for holding the garment's shape when you roll up the sleeves...
First wearing of the Navy Sports Mesh polo shirt with KnitCruzCollar and extended 4-button placket: Apologies for the Stygian darkness; ongoing weather conditions suggest the End of Days. Liking the material so far. Soft as jersey but very breathable. Edit: Sometimes it's apparent that English is not my first language.
Thank you kindly. They did a nice job with all of my nitpicky details.
Now that I have my pattern set for long-sleeved polo shirts, and Luxire has made me some luxurious ones in heavier weights, I had some lighter weight polos made up for summer. These two are the Navy Sports Mesh and a 6oz White Pique. Both nice casual summer fabrics. The "sports mesh" is indeed a tight mesh; up close it looks a little like the material used in Sunspel polos but it feels softer, more like a jersey. As always, the knit version of the CruzCollar is...
You know what's the antithesis of rock'n'roll? Billy Joel, that's what.IJS.
If you really want to shrink it, toss it in the dryer. For a SHORT period of time, then gauge the results, repeat if necessary.
When did "iGent" become anything other than a perjorative describing the #menswear equivalent of reality TV celebrities? Answer: it didn't.