or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

One staple, one a bit rakish. Epic VBC deal is epic.
I giggled. I'm immature.
They usually do. A popover differs from a polo in that it's made of a woven fabric that has relatively little give. Most of the time a little extra room in the torso is therefore preferred.
Try pulling on one of your dress shirts while it's already buttoned up to the second or third button. That will provide some insight on how much room you need to add.
I can't speak to button-downs because meh. For the popover, I'd do 1.75" back height, 3.25" collar points in a semi-spread, a stiff neckband but soft/unfused collar. That way it will be soft and look casual but will still hold its shape if you want to wear it under a jacket or something.
Aw poop.
Bingo.
I disagree; if you're still nailing down the fit of your trousers, knowing exactly what length will give you the exact break you want based on a single measurement is going to be tricky. I had to have my first couple of custom pants re-hemmed, and in the case of the cotton pair the results of course weren't entirely invisible. It's a small and reasonable expense to order your first pair unfinished and have them hemmed by a local tailor.
Seconded. I give them the most ridiculous requirements, despite my best efforts, and somehow they turn it into beautiful custom clothes that become centerpieces of my wardrobe.
I also like the little pocket for keys, as it provides an extra layer of protection between their hard angles and the outer material.