or Connect

Posts by CruzAzul

The auto-playing videos are really annoying and are about to make me turn on an ad blocker on SF. Which I am against in principle but I can't have that happening in my workplace.
https://www.depend.com/guard-your-manhood/
That's a great idea. I would totally do that; they'd be like luxury canvas jeans. What colours are you thinking? (Yes, I'm all about stealing ideas.)
Cargo trousers in Brisbane Moss Tan Canvas. This picture was taken at the end of a long day so you can see the material holds up really well -- heavy yet soft and very comfortable with some natural crease resistance. I think the colour name is a little off as to me this is very much a classic copper with some pink and orange to it. I now have three Brisbane Moss Canvas items (two trousers, one coat) and it's great stuff.
Nah, I'm good.
There's 8 buttons between you and her as well.IJS.
^ So 8 buttons between you and the toilet. That might require planning ahead. Apparently, despite what the pleats seem to suggest, these things weren't designed for people my age.
Seriously. A degree of escalation that borders on uncalled-for.
I'm going to second that; I've worn it with navy, grey, white, taupe, you name it. Here I am rocking it at a garden party last summer. One of my favourite squares ever (and this is from a guy who designs pocket squares).
One staple, one a bit rakish. Epic VBC deal is epic.