or Connect

Posts by demizzle

I just received my first indochino suit and I'm thinking I need to take it back for a remake. It seems to fit well in the chest and shoulders, it seems to be too big in the sleeves, waist, and most of the pants. Sorry for the bad pictures, I can try retaking with different poses if it helps. Any thoughts on how I should be adjusting the measurements for the remake? Also, are the sleeves too short?
I just received my first indochino suit and I'm thinking I need to take it back for a remake. It seems to fit well in the chest and shoulders, it seems to be too big in the sleeves, waist, and most of the pants. Sorry for the bad pictures, I can try retaking with different poses if it helps. Any thoughts on how I should be adjusting the measurements for the remake? Also, are the sleeves too short?
tagged 28. They'll fit someone around 30-31 in normal jeans.
Thoughts on tapering a pair of slim guys? It fits very well above the knee, but I'm starting to feel like the lower leg area is a little too roomy. Is it possible to taper the leg without making it look awkward or ruining the selvedge?
Pair of APC new standards. Worn for ~1 month on and off. I've been gaining some weight so they no longer fit and have been sitting in my closet for awhile now. - fairly new, worn for less than a month - no fades yet - have not been washed, I can wash before I send them off if you prefer. I can take pictures upon request.
@CMCG did you open a dispute ticket? how long did it take to get solved? what did you provide ur cc company with? I opened a ticket yesterday and i'm hoping it gets resolved soon.
Please update when you get the chance to. Definitely interested in finding out what is happening..
@mananimal who did the fitting for you the final time? I got the whole run around with them not returning phone calls and emails but it does seem like they're long gone. I spoke with busy bee gold and they told me plenty of people are frustrated regarding this. I have yet to contact the dry cleaners because it seems like their phone doesn't work... has anyone had any luck with calling them? I don't even know if I should bother going to the cleaners to get the suit....
Glad I found this thread. I've been experiencing the same problems everyone else has in here. - got measured for a suit/dress shirt in late april 2012 - contacted them in late may/june for updates but they said it wasn't ready - contacted them again in july and they made an appointment with me to pick it up - arrived on the day of the appointment and nobody was in office - called several times and waited and lisa finally called me saying that she forgot about the...
Just received a pair of khaki chinos in 31. I returned a size 30 because it was way too tight. However the size 31 feels good on the waist, but definitely a little on the baggier side at the calves. Do they shrink at all?