or Connect

Posts by demizzle

Modern Tailor currently makes my MTM shirts but I'm looking to try something new. I use shirt measurements for my MT shirts, but I noticed you guys don't use as many measurements as MT. The measurements I'm concerned about are the upper arm measurements (around the bicep) and the shoulder measurement across the front of the shirt. Are we able to specify these measurements for your shirts? I"m just concerned about the fit and would like to avoid making multiple shirts again...
Done. Thanks for the tip.
I just received my first indochino suit and I'm thinking I need to take it back for a remake. It seems to fit well in the chest and shoulders, it seems to be too big in the sleeves, waist, and most of the pants. Sorry for the bad pictures, I can try retaking with different poses if it helps. Any thoughts on how I should be adjusting the measurements for the remake? Also, are the sleeves too short?
I just received my first indochino suit and I'm thinking I need to take it back for a remake. It seems to fit well in the chest and shoulders, it seems to be too big in the sleeves, waist, and most of the pants. Sorry for the bad pictures, I can try retaking with different poses if it helps. Any thoughts on how I should be adjusting the measurements for the remake? Also, are the sleeves too short?
tagged 28. They'll fit someone around 30-31 in normal jeans.
Thoughts on tapering a pair of slim guys? It fits very well above the knee, but I'm starting to feel like the lower leg area is a little too roomy. Is it possible to taper the leg without making it look awkward or ruining the selvedge?
delete please
@CMCG did you open a dispute ticket? how long did it take to get solved? what did you provide ur cc company with? I opened a ticket yesterday and i'm hoping it gets resolved soon.
Please update when you get the chance to. Definitely interested in finding out what is happening..
@mananimal who did the fitting for you the final time? I got the whole run around with them not returning phone calls and emails but it does seem like they're long gone. I spoke with busy bee gold and they told me plenty of people are frustrated regarding this. I have yet to contact the dry cleaners because it seems like their phone doesn't work... has anyone had any luck with calling them? I don't even know if I should bother going to the cleaners to get the suit....