or Connect

Posts by jcc123

Use Barge shoe glue. It's what they use at the shoe repair shops. Rubbery, so it flexes.
Foo, you should quite your day job and consult on a full time basis. Do what you're good at.
Stay away from coffee or any derivations of it! Ditto with the vino!
The problem is that many of their shoes also have FAT ankles.
Overpriced. What, they think that just because they're made in the U.S. that we should pay Union rip-off prices?
^^^ I concur, pick another fabric. You can have just about any design and color and that's what you come up with?
^^^ Ships from where? Soho store or from where it's made to the store? Are you saying that they will have it at the Soho store soon after Aug. 24th?
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol Went with this: That looks extraordinary but is it also quite heavy? That's the thing that I don't like about leather bags. I wish they can make one with thinner leather that would not be so damn heavy. Of course you have to weigh that against durability but I'm always careful with my leather goods.
Pink speedos anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I would pay $175 for a StyleForvm artbook, maybe even $185. Page after page of avatars, or maybe smilies. - B Hey thanks Vox,