or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Agreed, looks fantastic. Carven quality is wonderful as well, great fabrics
Awesome, totally needed some diapers for an alien Meanwhile, stores will continue to stock leather jackets and basics I don't like the stitched work, the color blocking, the satiny nylon fabrics, or the peacoats. Looks like Raf does Jil does Rick Owens in a couple spots The long MA-1s and tunics look interesting, though.
MyHabit, I think
Pretty sure seller is legit but that leather is a bit ehh It's very heavy and a bit of an a traditional fit. Not a comfy jacket, I wouldn't wear Carpe boots on my chest If you want thick, beat-up leather, though, by all means go for it
I like RO because you can get them for ~$800 on the secondhand market. I wouldn't pay more than a grand for Rick. If my budget was 5k I would look elsewhere
Airism is the poly/spandex blend I wear them as undershirts, but quite and a bit sheer thin by itself.. wife wore one hiking once and didn't realize how rude it was until afterwards
http://www.muji.us/store/apparel/men-s-clothing/men-french-linen-drawstring-trousers.html These Muji ones are fantastic, I'd hem 'em just above ankle length with a single cuff to make them look a little more clean. Much nicer fabric than the Uni-qlo ones
No, that's the Margiela 5-zip rip off, get it right
Go check the doorway for the faint smell of urine, gonna need double confirmation on this
Julius is on average a bit higher quality than Rick, 99% of the designs are wack, though.There's a handful that I do like, though. Some of the older season ones in particularI sold both of these because I hated the "Julius details" and I don't own anything by the brand. Will consider picking up more after apocalypse [[SPOILER]]