or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Place called "Itsuki" - had very high reviews. If you love THICK broth and happen to be in the middle of nowhere doing indigo dying, highly recommended:http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1330/A133003/13042995/I know this is a joke comment (and it's funny) but it's also a testament to just how awesome this community is - I think I've now reached the double-digits for SFers that I've met in real life now and every single encounter has been a positive one. I'm pretty sure that I'd...
@VitaTimH - it's a women's shirt, why the sizing is like that. Gotta go by measurements on PH because the design is often exactly the same
SvB that is awesome and totally what I was hoping for with this challenge. BAR SET
Another EXHAUSTING but AMAZING day Shoveling steamed veggies and brown rice in my mouth to offset too much eating out before I try to sleep before 9:30, but I bring PICTURES before I do so Maybe WORDS will follow when I have the energy I'll put these up because I'm sure Synth's 4G connection would die under the load, while I'm cruising on fiber
PRESENTED WITHOUT COMMENTARY BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BED GOOD DAY @Synthese @spacepope Mizonokuchi Station, Den-en-Toshi (green) subway line, 7:15 AM
Just gonna leave this here and slowly back away..
If they are indeed sale boots that have been around two years, I can imagine a bit of grinding as people try them on, I like to move around quite a bit to test the fit, but that level of customer service is inexcusable I'd rather pay more from a store that treats me better as a customer
There was rice underneath!! Somewhere!It's called "kobore sushi," or "spilled-over sushi"
My favorite story from today. There's only one because I'm sleepy and going to bed: Jasper and I were walking through Daikanyama, right past Paul Smith, and he mentions how it's (rightfully) probably the most boring brand on the planet. I point out that right across the street is something he'll find a bit more appealing: Blue Blue Japan. Now, we have an appointment this Tuesday for Blue Blue, so we don't wanna spoil things too quickly, and there's plenty to see in Tokyo....