or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

MoK when I was in elementary school I was really into James Herriot (a yorkshire vet) books... I had this imaginary world of an idealistic life in the English countryside surrounded by nature and animals and delightful well-dressed British gentlemen. It's pretty much how your posts play out, with you and that duck goose as the main characters
lost a bid to an item i wanted quite a bit... non-paying bidder, got the item for $150 less than my max bid... good deal
^^^ Awesome. I've really enjoyed your last couple fits, like something out of an action movie
...and they're out of the fabric I was gonna order it in. No problem, bought it anyways! Again, thanks for the advice everyone.. stashing it away for the next six months.Quick fit pics, ignore the Rick dunks haha [[SPOILER]]
The check lounge coat is fantastic, comfy, perfect for early autumn days
Someone a bit back asked what the more "comfortable" boot was.. it's obviously down to individual preference, foot size, and the model of shoe, but Devoa makes consistently comfortable boots. They always feel great trying them on in the store without even the break-in period most other boots require.
Indeed, came recommend by RO storehere's the before pic if anyone was curious (rick owens quality is a joke, poor gud had these for a year and wore the 2-3 times a week)
When you start coveting M Moria you have reached the top of the absurd baller boot food chain and will be reincarnated as a dude who only wears dirty white Keds and beach sandals
Mbaum and Pocketofties, great fits Love seeing creative summer clothing
Got a pair of rick sneaks for $100 with an absolutely destroyed sole - the heel was worn down to the leather and had holes through to the insole Repair cost more than the shoes but they look decent at least