or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Oops, 42, yeahYeah, saw those - I have a pair of the ankle boots in the FG cordovan, want some shell derbies. Those look so nice, though, can't believe they're still sitting there
Might be taking the zip boots or womens into account. And I've learned the sales stuff are sometimes a little off - Al Select told me Layer-0 can't do derbies in shell right before taking out a pair that said "shell cordovan" on the box. On that note, if anyone has a lead on a pair of L-0 derbies size 42 in shell (reverse or smooth) in a blackish color in any last around $1200 (is this generally EU retail?) please hit me up!
Thanks for the info!! What's the third L-0 shape? I thought there were only two + womens haha
I'd feel pretty self conscious as a white dude wearing a shirt with a geisha print on it, but in theory it's a pretty cool shirt
What's special about the Layer-0 "handmade" derbies? Just that they're goodyear welted instead of blake stitched?
I made it Linen coats, blazers, and pants Thought about picking up a pair of reverse shell derbies, but $1800 seems rough..
Live blogging continues Got the curry, now for the shoes
I'll let you know in 30 mins when I peek into the window and set off the alarm
Soup curry is in Shimokitazawa, Al select and capybaras are in Kichijoji
I live 30 mins from them and still haven't been there once in three years. They also only stock tiny sizes, so you're out of luck unfortunately Lift is taking a hiatus on L-0, so they're the only Tokyo stockist now.. Wish Gullam would pick them up Worst case scenario is we get some soup curry at Shimokitazawa, German bread, and peep the capybaras at the zoo