or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I'm 5 foot 11 and usually a 48 in Geller pants, the 46s fit me fine
Starting a petition to ban @LA Guy from using the following words: sashiko belt skagway blue
It's the blood color from this season.. just got a message the RO store got them in yesterday, gonna stop by today and check them out. I don't have high hopes, though, because it's the same thin LGI leather has been quite underwhelming the past couple seasons.
What's so special about IE pants, anyways? The fabric and construction? The cut looks quite ordinary to me. BBS and LUC seem to have more interesting cuts in the "$800 pants" category.
I'm sure Lift loves me trying on their shoes and then buying them four years later off of SZ hahaBut yeah, I start to take it for granted... one of the reasons I haven't bought any IE pants, very reluctant to buy anything sight unseen these days.
Wife told me I cant wear Rick drop-crotch to her stupid dinner party...Edit: sleeves looked a little sloppy, short-sleeved button-ups always looked a give off a little "dad in the summertime" vibe to me. Rolled them up and I think it looks a bit better.. this is why I take pictures of myself hahaNon-rolled sleeves [[SPOILER]] Uni-qlo linen/cotton shirtLanvinCCP
Here's a random fashion thought - what is the protocol for girls wearing bras where you live? My wife hates wearing them and usually only does so to work, but one of her friends was absolutely scandalized that she "went out in public like that." Is it a bit rude to go without one in public, or is it rude to impose the necessity to wear one on others?
Nevergreen that looks really good!!Shorts are Rick Owens from a couple seasons ago. Basket shorts sized way down (these are an XS, I'm usually a size medium/48)I don't really like black sneakers, really... have enough black boots/shoes
The zipper doesn't go all the way down, right? Reaches halfway? I guess opening the other zipper helps loosen the whole boot. I just meant how much would it bother me just trying to get the shoe on my foot. I think I have a wide heel or something because I even struggle with backzips sometimes I'm digging through other pics of CCP footwear and I never really noticed how... flat they were. Even trying them on in stores, never something I picked up on. The fun of owning shoes
Yeah, those are amazing.. Blows the CCPs I just posted out of the water - see, this is why I don't care who he's copying, just looks better to me. How are they to put on? I've always had a tough time getting boots on my foot, I wonder how much a zipper that goes halfway down would bother meGets really humid here in the summer, cedar keeps them dry and mold freeYeah, it just looks 100% flat there. They do look decent when viewed from a normal human viewpoint. 2D...