or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I think she was banned for promoting her sales outside of B&S
Hirsh wasn't a bad poster, I enjoyed the oddity, but the sheer volume of her posts locked down a couple threads. It's a lot of noise seeing 6-7 threads in a row on the front page with contiguous posts by her. I imagine it's the same when you click random fashion thoughts and see 30 posts about anime when you could care less about it
That jacket looks good in some pictures, but it's a bit more... orangey?... in real life. I prefer my red to be blood red. https://www.google.com/search?q=julius+red+rider&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=681&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=m4KHVKGGNMLAmQWK7oLIDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg
They run $3-700 and are not worth it in my opinion unless you can snag one on deep discount. The stores are about the same quality as Gap or J. Crew
no
In all seriousness check out the Rebuild of Eva movies, the first two at least. They're quite tightly plotted and watchable, still obviously have a lot of the meaningless religious symbolism and philosophy 101 meandering shoehorned in, but fix a lot of the problems with pacing (while introducing new problems, like a new character added solely to sell toys). I saw 'em when they came in the theater just out of nostalgia and ended up enjoying them.
Dunno if Uzairh does fit pics but I will be happy to take a picture wearing his clothes again when I see him next
Funny you mention that, just picked the full series (seven volumes here) for $5 at a flea market last weekendQuite enjoyable if you're a fan of Ghibli, reads more like an Ursula Le Guin fantasy story (a major influence on Miyazaki, from what I hear) than a typical manga