or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Yeah, the Layer-0 fits me perfectly. The calf version was too tight in the shoulders and armholes, but the horse version I have is more forgiving and I can slip a light knit on underneath. It also looks equally good zipped or unzipped - not always the case with leather jackets. My 5-zip sits awkwardly on my hips when I zip it.The Scarstitch dug into my pits. I could wear it with no problem, but I'm also not at the point in my life where I wanna wear tight ANYTHING these...
Tellure, thanks for sharing your journey!! Actually, really like that Valentino jacket on you.. Y'all ready for some sad history?? I can't even believe I even owned all these... I recently decided that the most leather jackets I need is 3 and actually I've only been wearing two (Rick stooges and Layer-0) recently. Jacket #1 Rick Intarsia -> Sold, wanted something cooler. Felt too much like a leather track jacket. Was a college student and couldn't afford to keep it and...
Tell me about it - $4000 for a linen coat?? It's awesome, too!http://shelter5.net/?pid=95857703
Another sitting down pic wjk hat Layer-0 Geller long flannel Jeans Jun Hashimoto
Yeah completely diff and I'm just making a couple false comparisons!! I just think relatively speaking, $19 an hour in a place like Kentucky for a tradesperson doesn't seem too bad. Our web developer makes less than that in Tokyo!!
Maybe I'm super out of touch, but $19 an hour to make Jewelry in Kentucky in a nice air-conditioned building seems pretty good. The people sewing your $3000 Rick Owens jackets sure as hell aren't making that (or more related to Kiya, the people making denim in Okayama, maybe pretty relatable to the Kentucky of Japan, are making closer to $8 an hour)
Layer-0? CCP? Paul Harnden? Taichi? All of that stuff is built to last.
Speaking of Guidi, anyone have experience with this model? Chelsea boot with almond-shaped toebox. Thinking of picking up a pair for work..
Agree with charles - glad you're having fun with this!! I really love the double-stack of the 788zs. Really gives it a unique look, and adds a bit more heft - without it, the boots can end up looking a bit like a "leather sock." Not necessarily a bad thing, but I like the balance it gives to the soft uppers. That said, that lavender is beautiful. Honestly, can't go wrong with any of those!! Making me want a new pair of Guidi boots..
Would look 10x betterif