Posts by nicelynice

That's not linen, it's just the reverse horse that has been worn down quite a bit. Linen must be a mistake
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO...
this isn't at all what you're asking for, but have you considered Teatora? it's all I wear to work in the summer - the "packable" series is really light and breathable and has cool pockets so you don't need carry a bag. It's technical nylon, not seersucker or linen, but much more suited to daily "uniform" use as it's a lot more durable work fit from me:
Why do packages from Royal Mail take flippin' forever? I get nervous waiting for these Grailed / eBay purchases without really good tracking
Dude is definitely in prorsum, that is one of the best leathers they made but it was super cropped
I bought an evangelion unit-01 Lego (er, nanoblock), who wants to come over and build it???
"Hey boss, sorry I gotta take off now, I'm meeting these guys from the internet for fancy omakase sushi on Valentine's Day" "What" I'm in Paul Harnden, Resolute 710, Petrosolaum @MagicalZechs is in KKA jacket and L-0 shoes, dunno the rest!! @magicalporks is in ToJ, Attachment knit, and some nikes I guess
Ryan's designs are fantastic, love the juxtaposition of the palm trees on a cold weather sweater.. would love to see one made
I haven't, but I've handled her leather bags and they are excellent. You can tell from the all the hand stitching on that jacket, but they have a very handmade, "arts and crafts" type feel. That jacket caught my eye as well, I wish I could see it in person, only have her bags and non-leather jackets in Tokyo. She used to be the head tailor for CCP (and pattern cutter for All Saints, heh, guess ya gotta pay the bills) She seems pretty approachable (she's on like, LinkedIn...
Counterpoint: get a bag from a bag maker, not a fashion brand. I have a cool guidi bag but I never carry it because it's a bit impractical, whereas my structured cornelian Taurus and Porter bags gets all the use The MA+ and Guidi bags are too floppy for daily use, especially if you carry a laptop (if you regularly carry a laptop, I recommend a backpack, tho..)