or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Stunning MA+ fit here, I know I could never pull this off and I don't like unlined jackets to begin with Via http://le-21eme.com/:
good job wrapping that scarf, I can never manage scarves...
the sweater looks tight because graphicnovelty is swole as hell
LEB construction is mind-bogglingly awesome. It's not my style, but if you get a chance - see it in person. The fit on them is astounding Good pictures: http://gullam.jp/shopping/9759.html
Had a super serious expression on my face, almost left it un-blurred because rarely do I look like I'm gonna kill someone in these shots.. Brown shoes + black leather combo, ~deal with it~ Margiela leather Abasi + Rosborough l/s wool knit and heavy linen pants (ninja thumbholes are part of the shirt) Guidi boots
Isetan fall clearance sale was out of control 70% off all past season stuff Cannot proxy, leaving on vacation tmrw - sorry!!
LG is a lot thicker (and IMO nicer, unless you're looking for a spring/summer weight) than LS. It depends on the season, though, as codes get reused with slightly different leathers between seasons. LG has a bit of grain, usually - sometimes too much for the clean Rick designs.It's vegetable tanned calfskin of quite high quality and decent thickness. If you've handled the thicker Guidi calfskin leathers, it's just about identical. I don't know where it's sourced from,...
They pop up quite a bit on Rakuten but differ on details every season. A couple of them have details I'm not in love with, but for the most part they're very solid pieces.
Usually pretty high armholes, slim chests, and tight calves, but it varies piece to piece. A lot of the outerwear is pretty reasonable, though the skinny pants are off-limits to all but the stringiest of the bean-people. I'd stay away from the tailored pieces as well, unless you're after a mid-2000s Hedi Slimane look. A couple of the pant cuts are quite nice with roomy thighs and a sharp taper, however. They do outerwear VERY well, especially compared to similar...