or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Whenever I see that jacket "in the wild" it's on a super fashion victim-y dude. I've seen it pulled off well maybe one in 25, usually a cool older dude
I've been very happy with orders through Holger @ Hide-m http://www.hide-m.com/
The destroyed sneakers are nuts, first thing to make me wanna drop by the margiela store in the past couple years other than to buy bread in the same building
Haha yeah, I'm not too cheesed since, again, they were like 40% off and I know what to expect with brands like this. I'll probably keep 'em, enjoy them in a wabi-sabi way, see how they break in Reason why I'm so hesitant to custom order with brands like these. I've seen some COMPLETE duds of CCP boots or leathers and it'd be tough to end up with something like that
I actually did get pics, and I thought one just had more of a grain, which is fine, but it's just a completely different thickness/stiffness that wasn't apparent 'til I could try them on. This is what I get for trying to buy on sale!! haha
Speaking of Guidi, ughhh, why I always hesitate to buy this crap online. My boots showed up and the leather on the two boots is COMPLETELY different. The left foot is a soft, thin, and smooth, whereas the right foot is stiff, thick, and grainy. For other boots I don't mind so much, but the leather really affects how Guidi "stacks" up and you can already see how they're starting to look different. It's not a huge deal, but I feel like it might bug me enough to flip 'em
cool
I generally find if it hits between the thumb knuckles it fits well after settling but it depends on the fit of the jacket so there's not really a clear-cut answer.
I believe they need to be ordered through a store - twice a year, Lift and Carrefour (and Shelter, etc.) hold "order fairs" for the upcoming season. Could try contacting Fascinate??
also is it compatible with my cheese