or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Finally visited Souterrain today -- almost got a green cotton Araki Yuu coat, such a wonderful A-line silhouette. The cotton feels so nice and crisp with a light texture to it. One size 2 left (out of 8 total coats in the world), fits a 46 oversized, 48 true (like the model, so still slightly dropped shoulder), 50 fitted. Feel like in a couple weeks I'll regret passing on it
Excellent advice if you are an up-and-coming bootstrapping young lad in a horatio Alger story and not an internet underwear clicking milennial
from the ~totally anecdotal~ evidence, apparently he's just a grumpy old dude who makes clothes and drinks beer. his wife or other team members were responsible for jacking up prices and other business decisions. either way, one of the most unfriendly brands on the planet!
Dunno if you posted knowing that but that snake jacket is a Maurizio Altieri / Carpe Diem piece!!edit: wait, not the movie one, but this one is!!
Yeah, it is. It's quite nice for women's, I think - soft and comfy, not a big break-in period. Those are my wife's boots and she loves them.
Literally $1.90 on Uni-qlo.com, Christmas shopping done https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/girls-moomin-short-sleeve-pajamas-169170.html
Those are soft horse - as Sinnedk mentioned, horse FG is a bit thicker! Probably right in the middle of the two. edit: Horse FG, not mine.
Calf left, horse right. The thicker calf is still my favorite as it "rolls" much thicker.
Guidi horse is usually quite thin -- baby calf is their standout leather. Soft horse is better on women's shoes
brutal. one of the reasons i wear black so much is that I spill coffee sooo muchapparently "modern men streetstyle" requires exposed kneecaps.