or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

It has everything I hate about stores: - staff didn't acknowledge me - clothes organized by color, not brand. Really annoying when it's like Araki Yuu -> Acne -> GBS -> Visvim -> Greg Lauren - clothes crammed in the rack. The GBS blazer was in a tiny corner in the back of the store. Clothes need space to breathe The buy could be called "eclectic," but there was no theme and I didn't wanna sort through levis jeans looking for GBS trousers
Went to Super A market, a garbage store carrying some cool brands, and they had the sickest GBS silk/cashmere blazer for a sweet $4500 Good grief
The pricing on acronym is so illegitimate no wonder JC Denton only has one coat
Japanese brand Comoli does excellent casual "suits"http://bshop-inc.com/recommend/4120/
The leather changes season to season, but it's not spring = thin, winter = thick. The leather, fit, and hardware of the jacket have changed quite a bit over time
No way, the vibrant shirt looks awesome with the brown bomber and faded denim!!
I've been wearing tech stuff for work, mostly Teatora, great in the summertime
Just curious what you're looking for in a workboot you can't find on the existing market?
Grass is always greener I just wish Liberte was in Tokyo, their selection lately is most in line with my interests and the pricing is about 25% cheaper than LiftYeah, great store, just carries a lot of brands that are kind of on the fringe of my interests - GBS, Greg Lauren, Ansnam.
YOOX used to operate an Italian restaurant and grocery store in my neighborhood that had the ONLY legitimate pricing on cheese and olive oil anywhere in Tokyo, please bring it back Yoox...