or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

this is the worst 4th of july since the last one Homesick~~~
Anyone with a lead on a black/khaki tencel bomber in 46, please let me know.. used or new, anything is fine Here's the FW13 tencel flight pants. I tried on 46/48, both fit the same. These are 46s, though I'm usually a 48 in Geller pants for what it's worth. Insanely comfortable
First Visvim flagship just opened in Tokyo, very cool store/location. Has a coffee bar inside, haven't tried it yet. Sizing info for the pieces I own / have owned that were not mentioned: Strabler leather jacket: Fairly slim, size up one Denim artifact coverall: True to size, relaxed fit Adventura down jackets: Very slim, especially arms, size up for layering, TTS over shirts. Deckhand jacket: Slim body, especially chest, size up one. Not easy to layer due to amount of...
I never know if I'm a CCP 7 or 8I'm a 42, and I've always taken CCP 7, but he says 41 - is there a lot of variation in CCP sizing?Just tried them on, my personal preference was for the Lien leather - quite a bit thicker at 1.8mm, very "supple." MA+ was a kangaroo that felt bit a dry. My tastes tend to run towards more substantial leather on shoes. I'm gonna pick up a pair of the Lien shoes because I can wear them as dress shoesMA+ textured one-piece bison derbies were,...
Went to check the price of MA+ staple derbies.. WOW. I know these are kind of a knockoff, but they're better leather for 1/4 of the price
Yeah, the quality is not objectively bad by any means, just not on par with something for that price. It's high-end athletic shoe quality, not medium-tier baller sneaker category
Three months is a pretty reasonable amount of time. Any fit pics of IE clothing that aren't pants? Wish there was a local stockist, would love to check the brand out Does IE also stand for anything? Internet Explorer??
This cool shop by my house stocks them:http://www.couleur-coltd.com/category/brand-l-z/taichi-murakami/I don't usually proxy but would be happy to do it through this store if anyone wants Taichi pieces this year, very cool store. They also speak English, one of the staff used to work at Atelier, if you wanna send them a mailShelter II also stocks them:http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/shelter2/diary/?ctgy=4Mountain Parka will be returning this year:
I honestly think a muted paisley would be the best
Tacco is nice, they feel very comfortable after they mould to your foot, but they don't have a lot of extra arch support if you need that