or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Very happy with their service - good communication via email and prompt shipping.
$3000 in Yahoo! Auctions sales. Always feels liberating to send stuff out the door. Never regret letting go of something, always cool stuff around the corner.
edit: this isn't random fashion thoughts
Ankle boots arrived, quick snap. Really comfy with insoles. Black cordovan (horse) of the non-shell variety. I think these will pair fine with business wear. Going to remove the metal bar from the laces and have my cobbler shave off the indent in the heel and add a rubber one.
Really into Layer-0 lately. Have some ankle boots heading my way right now, the thinner soled ones from spring/summer - figured they'd be easier to wear to work. Thinking about picking up a leather jacket, keep waffling between picking one up or hoping a perfect scarstitch catches my eye..
Geoffrey B. Small has written an amazing three-part post over on SZ: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7432&page=38 Check out his stuff if you get a chance, it's quite nice and the dude seems very cool
first casualty of the seahawks o-line: tjax.
Thank you! Love the color, have to keep an eye out for it in
What's the fabric on that brick bomber?
Just made a killing at uniqlo on stretchy polo shirts, see y'all on the other end of the dark tunnel of forbidden fashion