or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I need to wear a tie in the winter months and a button jacket year round. Although that was true for my last "suit" job and by my second year I just started wearing cardigans and nobody batted an eyelash, so we'll see.Anyways, here's what I was wearing last weekend just to cleanse the palette:hatAmerican ApparelRickRick
It's jet black, I brightened it up a bit as none of the details were visibleCultural thing - black suits are fine over here in Japan.
seriously though, I appreciate the feedback, just had no clue suits had so many rules. This is some suit I picked up in Korea off-the-rack for like $250 so I'm not too concerned, but it seems like there's some points I should note before actually, y'know, paying money for suits. Or maybe not!! And I actually have a pair of black Jil captoes (along with some Aldens and other misc. stuff), just wanted to wear my Guidis because I'm sick of wearing dress shoes every day
yowza
it's not a fashion suit, it's what I wear to work And yeah, thank you for the advice!! I definitely want to make a couple alterations, sleeve length being the primary target. Trying to repurpose old "fashion" suits while I get up to speed on CM stuff so I don't throw down a bunch of money on clothes that I'm not going to love. Also nobody really cares what I wear as long as it's a suit, so whatever
OK CM WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS Ordered a couple Lemaire suits for FW, kinda excited? some korean suit uni-qlo shirt (I bought five of the exact same shirt and wear them every day) guidi shoes (~keeping it real~)
Isetan sale was a complete zoo Screw fashion, bought some sushi and got the hell out of there
That burgundy is fantastic
i wouldn't drop $900 on those, but they are beyond comfortable. Wear 'em with boots and tall socks/leggings in the winter. They're longer than they look, I think that dude is tall + has them pulled up a bit on his waist. They hit around my ankles Go for the sportwear version of this look:
yo I think your broom is broken