or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Awesome, thanks for the writeup. Never too sure of SS sizing.. may have to think about that for myself
Nice cats
Does anyone know how these fit? Any chance a 3 will fit a woman?I handled the rest basketweave in person finally. I was debating getting the coat in the material, but the fabric is a bit too "arts + crafts" for a full-on long coat. Incredible texture, but very soft and loosely woven. The wool was very yarn-like, could see the individual strands. Does that make sense? Suspension Point has some good close-up texture shots. Again, I'd like it much more on a Clover jacket than...
The ink Instagram account had customer photos occasionally - every single one of them is SO BAD, especially considering the $$$ of the clothes featured
Bergfabel coat Scarf from Nepal Patagonia down vest Heattech Nonnative pants Guidi boots
Aux, incredible fit, love the boot/scarf combo. I have a STUPID NITPICK - roll that scarf around your neck once rather than doing the bolo tie thing. With such a strong collar, long coat, and a beautiful scarf, the extra volume in the neck/chest area looks better in my opinion. The coat and collar will keep the scarf in place nicely. Anyways, I don't know what I'm talking about anyways, carry on
Carpe destroyed leather is reverse (suede side) leather that has been treated heavily using wax and oils to make it appear similar to the grain side, but will become more "destroyed" with wear. You are not going to want to treat the outside with Saphir or any other conditioner intended for grain leather if you want to keep the boot the same. I'd recommend using a traditional oil on the INSIDE of the boot (assuming it's fully lined) to make sure that part isn't drying out...
best purchase of 2008: wings and horns hoodie. Worn it at least one-two times a week when it's cold for the past six years
True fact: I saw a leather jacket today that was too small for me and thought of you, nice caramel color. I don't remember what it was, thoughAnyways, seems like you've been after a leather for a bit and are worried about sizing - if it was me, I'd make it a "big" purchase and take a good look at a couple in person and make sure it's what I really want rather than trying to buy online. Leather quality is such a personal thing and can even vary jacket to jacket, that unless...
My first day off in awhile and I'm just sitting in a greenhouse browsing styleforum