or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Taichi Murakami horse leather jacket via Lift. Very similar in weight and texture to the Layer-0 horse - wouldn't be surprised if it's the same source. Or horses just feel similar, who knows, I'm not a zoologistAs usual, excellent patterns for Taichi and sleeves that are too long. Taichi!! Cut your sleeves shorter!! I like to use my hands!!!! Also partially lined with tyvek - I don't like any part of a leather jacket being unlined.More: [[SPOILER]]
Really cool Instagram there The leather I want (heading to Liberte Kobe in the feed) has the black and silver zipper mix - I wanted straight black. Worth paying an extra $450 for the zipper I want at Lift? They won't budge on price there, heh
Looks like a lot of recent Japanese "normcore" fits - 1LDK, YAECA, etc.https://www.google.com/search?q=1ldk&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=631&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIv_Pktcu2xwIVxQWOCh0NNgO7#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=yaeca+%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%ABhttps://www.google.com/search?q=1ldk&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=631&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIv_Pktcu2xwIVxQWOCh0NNgO7#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=1ldk+%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB
The first one is actually purple, just subtly so
getting a suit made up this winter I just need some pants, I only had two pairs and one ripped.. Like plain pants. The pants at RJ were all too interesting
Yeah, I tried it on, and it's.... better than I thought. Still not something I'd personally wear, but the right dude could pull it off. Considering the first jacket in the second leather - the horse is amazing. I've never seen such a great leather being used on a jacket before Edit: Being Brad Pitt helps too, here's an older model
Layer-0 via Lift. First is calf, second is horse. Must.. resist.. urge.. to.. buy..
Honestly, I think the brown one you posted awhile back is my favorite of all three.
I'm trying to find a pair with loose thighs and a taper below the knee, which is hard to find in dress pants. They're either slim the whole way down and don't fit my butt or wide-legged, which is alright I guess. I usually buy the wider cut of CdG or N Hoolywood but I was hoping for something different. Lad Musician was my great hope but the store had almost nothing as they're between seasons
Fine you do my ironing for me