or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Finally sent my Rick Stooges away to have the sleeves shortened.. will take about a month and is running about $175, but I think they do pretty good work. Hope I measured correctly!! Taking off 8cm, which will put it right around the thumb knuckle
Whoa, thanks for the quick reply. Had some comfort issues with older season Augusta so I will pass Still on the lookout for some sweet white boots around the $700 price point if anyone has any leads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191131536266&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#viTabs_0 Anyone know about these Augusta boots? Season? Leather? Asked the seller for more details, would like to hear thoughts here as well
Yeah, I'm not really sure either, heh. It's got like three pieces that don't mesh very well together. The pants look better with high-tops, the shoes look better with slim pants, and the jacket looks better with a bit less casual clothes. This is just what happened when I threw everything I wanted to wear on at onceIt's fun for me to combine different stuff, I'm interested in a lot of different styles. Sometimes it works, and sometimes you need a picture on the internet to...
don't worry about it, would just sit in my closet too anyways, heh. Trying to get rid of clothes at the moment..Cool the website is around, hadn't heard anything about the brand in a couple years
you still have that sick unholy matrimony flannel?? I wanted one of those back when I saw it in Blackbird in like 2008 or something
I hate clothing that resembles other clothes!! I only wear full conceptual Gareth Pugh fits!!
DiorUniqloDiorMargiela(haha just kidding, can barely fit into those pants anymore, just brought this stuff out to sell)Here's what I really wore, pretty incongruous fit if you don't like that sort of thing but worked for me today: [[SPOILER]]
That's, uh, kinda the point
There's only a few bars in this song that actually reference the problems that money create, I think only Biggie raps about how the feds are investigating him. Mase and Puff Daddy just talk about more money