or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Taichi stuff fits like MA+ -- super long arms, tight armholes, tight body on tops, low-rise and slim thighs on pants. Can't fit in any of his stuff
I think your shirt is crooked!!
He's saying the shirt that looks like an $80 mall brand shirt selling for $80 isn't too much of a stretch
Looks cool, fun seeing something different!!
This is great, my first thought was "wow, actual fashion people instead of the usual internet nerds!!" even though I know you're both internet nerds
Cheers, I've been there once as a tourist a couple years ago... mainly hung out in Taipei, visited Jiufen, super touristy stuff. I think I have like two full free days, might wanna take an overnight trip somewhere less touristy since I'll be in Taipei otherwise.This was my general impression after going and why I'm excited to go back haha
Fit pic of the L-0 pants after they've loosened up a bit Wish every pair of pants fit me like this
Wearing my L-0 canvas for the second time today, hoping they do soften up. At least the canvas switched out from the bulletproof stuff they used to use!!
What does this mean? Rare weaves pieces appeared in j crew marketing material? Or someone at J crew took a look at RW stuff, thought "that's cool," and made similarly-inspired pieces?
Anyone live in Taiwan? Have a couple business trips there next month with some free days