or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

haha yes!!
Yeah, it's gonna be rough, because they can't take it in from the shoulder since the entire sleeve is spiraled - would completely throw off the design from the back. The sleeve seam needs to match up. MAYBE they can rotate it when the re-attach? It would move the placement of the zipper, but whatever. But a sleeve isn't a tube, I feel like this isn't going to work. There's way too much handstitching for them to move the zipper itself up the sleeves, I couldn't ask them...
Do I dare try to shorten the sleeve on an MA+ biker?? Spiral zipped sleeves gonna be hell even for the pros I've used before...
Places I have had beyond 100% customer experience lately: Hide-M Lift Liberte (Kobe) Gullam Idol Brooklyn Abasi + Rosborough (brand store) Suspenion Point There's some great, great places to shop. Not even worth it for me to think about buying something from a store or brand that might not deliver when there are so many good guys to support
Wait wait wait -- someone is getting L-0 blazers in that wool/cotton fabric? Hoto? Please tell me they're not $2500... I loved that wool/cotton, super spongy, felt like a soft denim. Only saw it in coats, wanted it in a blazer
Only thing on the immediate menu is some Layer-0 denim. My PH coat is at the tailors, getting the body and the sleeves shortened
Ansnam coat. Beautiful hand-dyed mud gray cotton.
Sorry to give you so much conflicting information, but I would NOT use a black version of Saphir - use a neutral color. Black version is meant to polish dress shoes.Please start with this if you're worried - has a very low wax content:https://www.hangerproject.com/creme-delicate.htmlor if you're very worried, this, which contains no waxes:https://www.hangerproject.com/saphir-nappa-leather-balm.html
Yeah, don't get the appeal of the Raf parka at all. 1.8k? Yikes
yeah, uh, they're just t-shirts. and theyre supposed to fall apart. ~rick owens~ wash gentle on cold, hang dry.