or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

CdG Aoyama. I went to check out the Dominique ansel bakery, which also wasn't that cool
Report: the f/w Harnden black/green/brown tweed is real nice. Biggest change is back to the cotton tags. Whatever
A lot of nice green this season L-0 Petrosolaum IS Cornelian Taurus
Ya gotta do this, though, if you expect them to treat you like an ongoing customer. You can't expect every random net retailer to treat you like royalty when you're only skimming the sales stuff. I'm not passing judgement on anyone who only shops sales, when I was a student I was the same way. Hell, I just bought a pair of shoes at hyper-discount when I shouldn't have.I'm at the point now though that I prefer my shopping to be a pleasurable experience - I'll avoid stores...
@Synthese the derbies dropped another $100 on Idol and I couldn't help myself Still a 43 left (these fit TTS): http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/guidi-rosellini/products/guidi-rosellini-morosino-1907-vacchetta-reverse?variant=722684881
I dunno... that seems like a lot of changes to make? Maybe that's the appeal of MtM, but I'd be worried about changing so many things at once. It seems like the level of changes you're suggesting would change the intended fit of the jacket.
Gonna keep suggesting this brand: https://www.olukai.com/mens/sandals.html I wouldn't wear them on a day out in the city, but I wear them around my neighborhood, at the beach, and even light trekking. They have a great arch support and grips on the bottom, so super comfy for trekking around wet areas.
Yeah, the malls have the a/c blasting like crazy - put on a jacket to go indoors, the opposite of the rest of the world Also I can't believe there wasn't a single kaya toast rec!!!
Nothing was in but Individual Sentiments. The green Harnden-eque coat was really nice, I would grab it for sure if I needed a coat. Highly recommended. I think IS prices went up, though, first time I've seen a piece break the $2000 mark. Archivio stuff looked nice from the showroom photos, but a lot of pieces a little too old-timey for me - not a fan of suspenders and super wide pants. The standard jackets, coats, and pants looked real nice, however, and I'm told the...
One of your stores just opened near my house, bought a cool indoor plant, store smells real nice, will visit again!!