or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

It's total BS that they have product measurements and detailed pictures, but no shots of a dude spraying all the outerwear with a garden hose so I can know how it'll look in a typhoon
I want hot rain shots of all coats
The PWVC cinnamon color looks great!
nvm
I am boring and lazy Anyone have any recs for cotton ventile coats, though? Anatomica has a couple nice ones:http://anatomica.jp/products.html?category=10
Both Paul Harnden. Ventile cotton mac, want a rain coat. I like the bronze better, just not sure the bronze is gonna look great in the rain
Bronze or navy? Ventile cotton raincoat. Worried bronze is more likely to show rain spots.
It was fine when I was swapping them out more, but now basically anytime I go to choose a leather jacket, I just wanna wear the Layer-0. Honestly I'm a lot happier with one leather (well, three technically), I don't have to think about it - just grab it and go. I feel like it's "my" leather now, which is how a leather jacket should be.I have a couple good close-ups.. the leather is so thick and juicy, the cut is perfect, the construction is amazing. Here's a couple shots...
Yeah, the Layer-0 fits me perfectly. The calf version was too tight in the shoulders and armholes, but the horse version I have is more forgiving and I can slip a light knit on underneath. It also looks equally good zipped or unzipped - not always the case with leather jackets. My 5-zip sits awkwardly on my hips when I zip it.The Scarstitch dug into my pits. I could wear it with no problem, but I'm also not at the point in my life where I wanna wear tight ANYTHING these...
Tellure, thanks for sharing your journey!! Actually, really like that Valentino jacket on you.. Y'all ready for some sad history?? I can't even believe I even owned all these... I recently decided that the most leather jackets I need is 3 and actually I've only been wearing two (Rick stooges and Layer-0) recently. Jacket #1 Rick Intarsia -> Sold, wanted something cooler. Felt too much like a leather track jacket. Was a college student and couldn't afford to keep it and...