or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Yeah, mid-weight fabric, good for spring/fall. I think they're 100% ramie, though, not a mix Really cool one-piece construction, the side "seam" is actually just a different texture of the fabric. So cool edit: Here is a better fit of the layer-0 long jacket from someone taller: edit2: Damn I want a pair of those storm-welted M Moria (on the right) in green-grey
I dislike the layer0 jackets, especially the long one - they feel very "flat," like a tube of fabric. Not how I like my tailored pieces - I prefer a bit more volume to the pieces, however this is just personal preference. May work better if you're tall and skinny. Fabric is beautiful, thoughedit: It fits me how it fits the PNP model - long and slim. Didn't look good on me, and i don't think it looks good on himShown below compared to Paul Harnden, much more 3D silhouette...
the ccp boots are ugly beyond belief but the "joints" feature a very similar design
at this point it's better to accept the fact that Simone is ripping off every other bootmaker and just sit back and enjoy the dope boots
(unpopular opinion) remove thumbs, I don't like them. It discourages discussion with a simple button press and they feel especially narcissistic even for a site about posting pictures of yourself and things you own. I'd much prefer an "I enjoyed this because..." than a thumb
Finally a sunny day for decent lighting Lad Musician Taichi Murakami Heattech Nonnative Common Projects
they actually have a full zip going down the inside, just hard to see
Womens jackets still use MRS
What's wrong with aa viscose tanks? As good as any "expensive" brands I've handled
Ask me about how much I love down inners I have a Patagonia down vest and down sweater (because I'm from Seattle, and Patagonia is to Seattle as M_Moria is to the baller boot thread), love layering them so much - makes any outfit warm without adding weight Bergfabel Patagonia Uni-qlo Lumen et Umbra A1923