or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Is it weird that one of the major factors for how much I wanna drop on something is how friendly the designer/store staff is? I'm much more likely to buy at retail brands like Robert Geller, Peir Wu, and Abasi + Rosborough where the designers seem like genuine, humble people or Rick Owens where the store staff always goes above and beyond than from a brand like Paul Harnden, who, while I'm sure is just a cool dude who wants his privacy respected, is nonetheless a bit...
36 degrees today See you in September, fashion~~ wjk hat ray-ban shades uni-qlo airism arcteryx nike
That looks really good.. better than any Junya fit I've seen
some skate shop wanted to pay me $8 an hour to model for their awful catalog (I didn't do it)I went to a muji model audition with two of my friends for fun, they both got selected, I got cut for being too short (I'm 179cm, cutoff was 180cm)... they got paid decently and swagged out with muji beddings and blankets and whatnot, sounded fun..
True pinch-hitter in the dumpling flipping game
Using a fork to flip dumplings?? There's like four in that pan!!! Dumpling flip game involves dumping the whole pot over: [[SPOILER]] I'll post a fit later and now I think it has to involve flipping dumplings
Look at these cool people posting in this thread Good dark + light combo right here, both look fantastic
Yeah, $1600 vs $2600... also the Bergfabel is sold from a store I'd much rather support while the PH I can only find at larger outlets (which is beside the point, because I'm not paying $2600 for a coat, I'd continue hunting for a used one)
Bergfabel long jacket? (in a slightly different fabric, rough linen/wool tweed) or Paul Harnden mac?
I'm usually fine unless it rains!! Must be the humidity or something making the transfer worse