or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

My standard "biz cas" look for the past couple months... Teatora T-shirt Cornelian Taurus belt Dress pants Petrosolaum
Cheers, thanks for the info! Any links for a mens version? I do love the dense, silky cotton, but didn't want to pay $1000 for the Archivio version edit: I could probably start by looking at the brands you mentioned, Le Labourer looks nice!!
Crosspost from the Artisanal thread Got this Arts&Science jacket for my wife. VERY VERY similar to the Archivio piece from this season, I believe it's the same fabric - "french moleskin," which I dunno is an actual thing. Anyone know more about this fabric? Or the "Le Gaulois" tag?
Got this Arts&Science jacket for my wife. VERY VERY similar to the Archivio piece from this season, I believe it's the same fabric - "french moleskin," which I dunno is an actual thing. Anyone know more about this fabric? Or the "Le Gaulois" tag?
@Guy Burgess Thank you for the information. The measurements I got for a size M (40cm shoulders, 52cm chest) seem to work perfectly for me, but from what I remember, the cut is rather generous.
Awesome piece, can wear that around the mall or something, right??
Could anyone give me sizing tips on the PH bread maker? I'm an S in coats and long blazers, an M in blazers and shirts Thanks!!
Ugh, thanks for enabling!! On a biz trip now, if it's still there Saturday I buy it with my overtime pay haha
My clothing turnover is HUGE -- I like to think of it as rent to own. Sometimes it takes me a year to figure out I don't like something. I always go ahead with the alterations, though, sleeves that don't fit right ruin the whole piece for me
I had my long coat tailored in the sleeves and for length. The sleeves were ridiculous, now they're just "pretty long." I think the length on yours is fine, but if it's not comfortable, never be afraid to tailor something to make it suit yourself better. Sleeve length is one of the easiest adjustments and the one that I find fixes the fit of a lot of garments for me. Honestly, the long blazer is kind of a difficult piece to pull off. I ended up selling mine, it kind of...