or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Wow intense. I check my nose for cleanliness and my head for how much I'm balding but that's about it
lips too chapped to smile her: sarti scarf arts + science jacket Jersey uni-qlo pants am boots me: hat junya watanabe down jacket jersey nonnative pants cp trainers
Funny typo considering the retail on SLP nice coat, tho
Yeah get nice blankets and just sleep in a t-shirt I have two of these: http://featheredfriends.com/bavarian-medium-850-down-comforter.html
Amex just refunded me for an errant hotel charge from 2010 that I saw as I was reviewing past statements. Call them
Can I post one more? Ended up changing my clothes because I wanted to go to a restaurant that refuses to turn on the heater and didn't want to sit down in a long coat, felt this jacket + pants combo works better anyways Same thing with LUC jacket and beanie + scarf (buttons aren't shiny, just light reflecting)
Excellent pants! Pretty sure the lining is tyvek
Just wash them once with a mild detergent. It'll stop a lot of the bleed and you won't lose much color from a single wash.
after taking this, would look better without stacky-stack jeans - something cleaner. Peir Wu coat something shirt and jeans Jun Hashimoto boots
Shoreman (and Synth, too) - those LBM coats look absolutely stunning on both of you. I've never liked that color, I've always associated it with obnoxious Pitti fits, but the patch pockets and washed texture give it a wonderful casual vibe, and both of you wear it very well. Awesome piece, makes me want to give one a try some day