or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I wasn't a fan of the crash denim. It's interesting design, and I'd totally dig it if my name was Zorro, but it's a bit too obnoxious worn
Maxi coat is gigantic but it has semi-raglan sleeves so it's easy to just make the sleeves shorter and wear it drop-shoulder Sizing down one will still give you a nice oversized fit
Hard to tell, but this is before and after of using Saphir on a CCP leather. Really brought back the "juicyness" and luster
I think they're one-piece lace-ups that haven't had the laces, uh, installed yet
Forgive the hyperbole, but Archivio, Geoffery B. Small, and Araki Yuu are garments that truly need to be seen in person to understand them. On a surface-level, they all might appear aesthetically similar (as my wife likes to say, "you've bought the same black blazer five times!"), but the difference really does lie in the details. Some stores have photography that can do this justice, but the pictures on the internet of Archivio clothing belie nothing of the nature of the...
I had a dream last night about sunglasses that you could keep fish inside... like aquarium glasses. All my coworkers had them and I felt really left out. Does this exist? If it doesn't, why not? Are there any technical/fashion limitations I should be aware before pressing the speed dial for Mark Cuban?
Goros? Or are you asking for another brand?
Picked up these Petrosolaum derbies yesterday. Dropped them off for rubber soles, so I'll post better pics later. Construction on Petrosolaum is amazing for the price, the handsewn Norwegian welts are crazy. I wanted something relatively clean, so I picked these the black-stitched version of these. The leather is "horse butt," which I ASSUME is the non-shell hindquarters part of the horse (culatta?). Hard to tell from this picture, but the front of the shoe is heavily...
The sizing felt fairly generous, actually, but I wasn't really paying close attention. Sorry I can't be of better help, I don't pay attention to the sizes when I try things on most of the time..
Just send them an e-mail, great service there and they should be able to help you! By the way, if you're interested in Araki Yuu, but can't find the right size, might be worth e-mailing Yuu-san directly or asking a store like Gullam to put in an order. He's a really nice dude and the clothes are made on such a small-scale it might be possible