or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I'm going to Aoyama to look at Paul Harnden long macs right now - I think they got one in each size. If I don't make it back, my wife has killed me for even thinking about buying one
That's a wonderful fit, but like, also a totally different look - I wouldn't wear that if I was going out shopping or to a casual lunch or something. I think there's a case to be made for the fit definitely looking better with either a pair of sharp trousers or casual shoes, but I don't think every fit needs to be the perfect example of minimalistic congruity - it's fun seeing the messier, casual outfits with individual pieces taken out of the context we usually see them....
Y'all are nerds untucked + jeans for life!!
Funny, everyone in Japan always carries cash because a lot of places just don't take credit cards. I pay for $1 gum and stuff at convenience stores with $100 bills all the time and usually carry $3-400 at all times since banks are closed on weekends and I don't wanna be without cash, whereas in the States that'd be closer to three to four dollars.
I think it looks fine, MAYBE the Aldens are too dressy but MA-1 with a button-down and raw denim is a good look.
REALLY depends on the model. The german calf ones are all fantastic, but when in doubt ask here
I wish I was in NYC!!
Those KKA boots are very, very nice
The jacket is actually baby calf, the liner is llama wool Also, don't buy MA+ without trying it on, sizing is frustrating beyond belief. ..
I like 'em enough to go try on them on for sure, the shape is amazing. I'll have to stop by next weekI used to wear these a lot, always been one size to big on me - Veronique Branquinho cuban heels. I like the extra height from a bit of heelReally old fit pics incoming: [[SPOILER]] Much more elegant than Guidi double stacked heel/sole: