or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Go TTS, the top block is looser than it looks
some "bill gates on the desk" steeze going on there
Layer-0 leather was far and away my best purchase. Wore it quite a bit due to the mild weather this year:
One long flannel on zozo for cheap, as 48 (bought the 46)
I'm looking for a PH long Mac size s. I'll pay retail or close to it Any leads??
Do you travel a lot, or do you travel infrequently but wanna look cool? If you travel frequently and check your bags, Samsonite Inova gets my highest recommendation. Durable, functional, and when it breaks (all luggage will), it's not going to break the bank. http://www.amazon.com/Samsonite-Luggage-Inova-Spinner-Indigo/dp/B00BKUV2LA/ref=sr_1_8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1451950996&sr=1-8&nodeID=2477388011&refinements=p_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER%2Cp_89%3ASamsonite If...
Off to vibram now, will post later. I ordered through Lift, Carrefour also takes orders, as do a couple more stores. Great value for the price, $500 - $1000 depending on blake stitch or handsewn welt, shape (boots run more), and type of leather. These have a handsewn welt, double-sole, and a special type of leather and as such ran around ~$750.
Petrosolaum custom order arrived Pretty pleased with the results, exactly how I asked - scarred on toes, smooth on lacing area, rough on heels
I can't wait until somebody opens a restaurant with pre-cooked food. Please go out there and buy your food fresh without cooking and naturally create your own dinner
Most boring trend of 2015: Kanye-inspired hoody and common projects Chelseas or SLP??