or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Heads up, Uni-qlo mesh airism is pretty good in the summer for gross pale people like me who don't wanna show a lot of skin. 80% poly / 20% cotton Sporty, breathable, lightweight mesh fabric, but not nipple-outlining thin like the regular airism line which I don't like (and my wife got a lecture about "public decency" from her friend after wearing it about braless...). Slightly sheer, but not noticeable on the black. They're also slim regardless of the size so you can...
Does it matter so much? Sure, he's riffing on CCP a bit, A1923 still has its own aesthetic that shows through more strongly in the construction and leather treatments moreso than shape and design. I'd rather he put out some awesome shoes than try to usher in a new era of original footwear.
Unfortunately not an actual cooking program, it's a Japanese language instruction program where I occasionally cook while demonstrating vocab!! My request for a cooking spin-off was denied because I'm actually not that good hahahttps://cgi2.nhk.or.jp/gogaku/other/japanese/It's fresh shimeji mushrooms, ground daikon radish, and a konbu-based broth
Pssh, amateurs, I make my noodles too: Y'all should watch my cooking program for more tips:
I bought a jacket that was just drenched in cig smoke. I put it in a garbage bag with an open box of baking soda and sealed it up tight, left it in there for 3-4 days, took it out, let it air for 3-4 days with a fan pointing at it, did the baking soda bit again, and then after I airing it out a second time the smell was almost completely gone.
Baking soda should work too
Bought that jacket because of that pic, heh. Sold it because I didn't like the shoulder gussets and the belt making noise, but convinced me a dressed up DR looks awesomeMMM five-zips looks good dressed up, here's the GIS results for "fuuma margiela" haha: [[SPOILER]]
Sorry to hear about your experience, but if I'm ever bringing something that I couldn't afford to lose to clean, I always bring it to a high-end cleaner rather than the corner dry cleaner (or just hand wash it myself, which probably would have been better to get the perfume smell out). It'd be ridiculous to make them liable for every $2000 garment that got damaged when they're used to dealing with $50 dress shirts from Nordstrom. I'd take it to an SLP boutique and ask who...
$1000 will get you one of theseYou'll have to save up if you want the other foot
I have some Rick shorts with 5% metal and the waistband is scratchy as hell... if it rides up above my underwear, chafes like crazy, terrible design