or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Price includes worldwide shipping via EMS from Japan and all PayPal fees Visvim Deckhand jacket in heavy canvas with shearling collar Size 2, fits tight - best for a 44 with layers or a 46 without. Excellent used condition, no major blemishes to speak of, but please check the pictures Measures bigger due to the very, very thick padding All measurements are approximate Shoulder: 44cm Chest: 54cm Arms length: 63cm Length (from base of collar): 70cm
WJK leather jacket - $600 $500 Very heavy horse leather jacket in a vegetable tanned caramel color Size M, fits small/46. Measurements may seem slightly big, but the leather is very thick Shoulders: 44cm Pit-to-pit: 51cm Sleeve length: 66cm Length (from base of collar): 62cm
Peir Wu minimalistic long coat - $600 Melange green, heavy weight wool Please note: I bought this in "new" condition but it had torn inner pockets and a burn mark on the front of the fabric. I had both professionally repaired at great cost and I'm selling the coat at a loss Size 44, fits a small 46 with layers or possibly a 48 fitted Meant to fit slightly off shoulder and oversized Shoulders: 45cm Pit-to-pit: 54cm Sleeve length: 66cm Length (from base of collar):...
All prices include PayPal fees and worldwide shipping from Japan via EMS Feel free to ask any questions, but I'm not interested in trades All measurements are approximate Bless hoodcoat - $300 Navy color, medium weight virgin wool Please note: Very well-worn condition. This is not a brand new item. In particular, there is light discoloration in the lining of the hood and some loose stitching in the lining. Size M, however fits like a small/46. Shoulders:...
on my way out the door, but just snapped this.. will make a proper entry later without a stack of clothes to be sold in the background
I've been on the lookout for some cool knit leggings to wear under loose shorts in the winter, lemme know if ya see a pairThese Undercover FW09 ones continue to evade me:
Very, very itchy.. she has to wear thermal tights underneath, although she's quite sensitive to itchy wools
Knit leggings arrived and are awesomeUs dudes are missing out on a whole genre of knitwear for the legs and butt [[SPOILER]]
Wife in some recent purchases (purchased by me!!)Lemaire CoatMuji turtleneckStephan Schneider knit leggingsOrthopedic dress shoesKnit leggings detail.. imagine the dopest knitwear.. for your butt.. yes this is what us dudes are missing out on [[SPOILER]]
Anyone know sizing on these LUC knits? TTS or size up?