or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Rainy day clothes for watching Guardians of the GalaxyEverything at least 3 years old, everything suitably beat-up and comfyRobert GellerAnn D knitAA shirtRick Owens sweats + trainers+ bonus pic of a fit from a couple days ago, looking normal into staring into space in my room by myself..Boots weren't tucked originally but the overdyed jeans were turning them jet black so I decided to minimize the damage. Don't like the tucked look [[SPOILER]]
I did the majority of my winter pickups already: - bergfabel long coat - paul harnden mac coat - sns herning fisherman crew neck - black jeans Here's what I'm looking for: - casual dress shirt with hidden placket and raw hems (this is forme d'expression, sadly, it is one size too large for me..) Here's what I've found that I'm waffling on: - robert geller long flannel - Individual Sentiments slash pants, can't decide on a fabric 50% cotton- 50% linen woven...
I approve of the fit of those pants
Wow, love that texture on that coat, Synth
Oversized? That fit is spot-on. Schneider jackets always have sleeves that are a bit longer, and it's a boxier jacket to begin with. Lovely coat in a lovely fabric. Keep the collar popped on it - gives a bit "dimensionality" to it, a bit flat otherwise
This was such a fantastic on behalf of every single person who posted, no clear winner here for me. Great show everyone!! Would have entered but my current "textures" are still t-shirt and shorts since the weather is still a balmy 26ish degrees lately
I was wearing a gauzy Ann Demeulemeester that has a couple decently sized holes in it and got into a conversation today about that word and how English speakers like to use it.. a lot of Japanese people have no clue what it means and it's never used in conversation, definitely a Japanese word (like tycoon) that is taking on its own, albeit related, meaning in English. Random thought, but funny to see it used just after talking about it
unfortunately no, unrelated line from Japanese denim brand Edwin
Wife fit: Plant Uni-qlo linen knit Number nine tanktop Uni-qlo jeans Rick dunks