or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

These are indeed the "rip-off" S23Ms. Jun had permission from Altieri to recreate a few styles (they're not 1:1 copies, but they're almost there).I've been looking for these for a long, long time (or the Carpe equivalent, which as you can see my selling sig, didn't work out..) - they're AW10, it's actually the only time Jun made the boots in a really good smooth, shiny leather. All the other models are either reverse, waxed, or use the cheaper calf that gets a bit wrinkly
Two things I like in fashion lately: - Taichi Murakami. Hits the same sweet spot as MA+ (a brand I love, but I'm priced out of), about half the price, and a bit more fun and sporty. Awesome fabrics, I love how the collections are pretty small and iterates on a couple designs rather than re-inventing the wheel each season. Some people may call that lack of innovation, but I like the focus. Wish the pants fit me a bit better - Boxy jackets and coats. I feel a bit more...
Couple recent purchases Margiela Really like the fabric on this, it's linen with some cotton and rayon, nice and lightweight but doesn't crinkle as much as linen, has an uneven texture as well Jun Hashimoto, baby calf. Wanted a "clean" pair of boots
Regis whenever I look at Margiela now I think of you Like I can't walk into the store without thinking "this would look good on Regis"
Stanley your new wall is fantastic Is that in your new place? Was WAYWT a factor in moving in?? Ps outfit is great, all white isn't easy to pull off edit: Two people talked to me in French today.. I've never had this happen before, like, ever. Does this outfit look French or something? Shirt and jeans are indigo, hard to tell edit2: Took one more outside, still can't tell the colors but enjoy another pic Margiela AA Ami Margiela
You should be able to order new heels through the store you bought the shoes from - try contacting them
I put four Werkstatt rings on a silver chain since they didn't fit my hands. I'd wear one, two, three, or all four rings depending on my moodI stopped wearing it after someone called me FrodoWas gonna ask if you wanted it and just took it out for the first time in a couple years, but my wife decided she likes it..
any other thread and I might agree, but this thread is a vortex mystery zone where i am somehow compelled to click and read
uh-oh paging @brad-t i can't say anything nice
they're like cheat codes in videogameenterUP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LUC PTC GROIL HOILand your CCP order will come in 6 months instead of 16I don't care about them either but I also love the idea of nerds online obsessively categorizing everything, so ehh